RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

ICE/Police assaulting female hispanics in cars now.....:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I hope the dumb blonde don’t think she can arrest someone for resisting arrest because they refused to get out of the car, she better have an existing charge to add with that resisting arrest because a lawyer is going to eat that dumb blonde up :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
if she was black, she would have been shot.

If that ain’t the truth.

They've been doing the same thing to Mexicans before there were even states in the West

:manny:

I don’t know about the history but Blacks need to fall back because nobody have African Americans back when it comes to shyt like this and the struggle. Majority getting that wake up call.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If that ain’t the truth.

I don’t know about the history but Blacks need to fall back because nobody have African Americans back when it comes to shyt like this and the struggle. Majority getting that wake up call.

Thats right the 13% of the population should let the 22% fight the 60% by themselves. Surely the 60 won't do nothing to the 13% so it's not their problem.

I keep saying 13 to highlight that if the Hispanic population goes its suddenly 90% white country vs 10% black.

If you think those are good odds you go ahead and keep posting that.