RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you'd actually read beneath the surface and not just shyt on twitter, you'd realize that it's not what you think is happening.

But people in this country, male and female, black or brown, act like white folks when topics concerning gender norms, masculinity vs toxic masculinity, sex etc.
You don't see the irony of the statement? If everyone is doing it, it isn't "acting like white people", it is just people acting stupidly within the human race. There is no need to associate it with a race because it transcends race and gender. This idea that idolizing shytty idols is "what white people do" is oversimplifying things. From Duterte to Mugabe, from Tariq Nasheed to Umar Johnson, there are plenty of non-white snake salesman in history and contemporarily that prove that people of all race can rally behind idiots. Consistently making it a race thing doesn't help anything.

Although it probably isn't needed in this thread, I want to throw out the obligatory "I'm a pro-black black man" reminder.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The irony in this is breathtaking

I'm not some rahrah "America is the greatest, every other country is ass, etc" person, but this stuff that Trump is doing is really disheartening as a US citizen. I just don't understand how career politicians have allowed him to come in and completely kneecap the country with his words/actions/policies.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm not some rahrah "America is the greatest, every other country is ass, etc" person, but this stuff that Trump is doing is really disheartening as a US citizen. I just don't understand how career politicians have allowed him to come in and completely kneecap the country with his words/actions/policies.
All these white people needed was a little push.