RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Since it was talked about,for people scoffing at poor campaign strategy being an issue for hillary, I'll just post my favorite Obama quote on the matter. Remember, this guy knew everything about Russian interference and still think the main issue was Hillary for losing the campaign.

“How we organize politically I think is something that we should spend some time thinking about. I believe that we have better ideas, but I also believe that good ideas don’t matter if people don’t hear them,” Obama told reporters Monday ahead of a foreign trip to Greece, Germany and Peru. “And one of the issues the Democrats have to be clear on is, given population distribution across the country, we have to compete everywhere. We have to show up everywhere. We have to work at a grass-roots level, something that’s been a running thread in my career.”

Obama outperformed Clinton substantially in most suburbs and in critical swing areas in the Midwest, like Michigan’s Oakland and Macomb counties.

Obama dares Trump to do better on Obamacare

By DAN DIAMOND

Of the nearly 700 counties that twice sent Obama to the White House, a stunning one-third flipped to support Trump, who also won 194 of the 207 counties that voted for Obama either in 2008 or 2012.

During a candid and bittersweet post-election news conference in the White House, Obama signaled to Democrats a need to emphasize a 50-state strategy, citing his success in Iowa as an outline of an effective campaign.

“You know, I won Iowa not because the demographics dictated that I would win Iowa. It was because I spent 87 days going to every small town and fair and fish fry and VFW hall, and there were some counties where I might have lost, but maybe I lost by 20 points instead of 50 points,” Obama said. “There are some counties maybe I won that people didn’t expect because people had a chance to see you and listen to you and get a sense of who you stood for and who you were fighting for.”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Since it was talked about,for people scoffing at poor campaign strategy being an issue for hillary, I'll just post my favorite Obama quote on the matter. Remember, this guy knew everything about Russian interference and still think the main issue was Hillary for losing the campaign.

He's just talking about good campaigning in general. :gucci:

He's also advocating the 50 state strategy that ya'll talk shyt about that's currently working. :gucci: