RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I feel very cliched and dated throwing in 2016 commentary, but the two things I would have done if I had the power:

1) Bernie as VP, even if you cut him off at the knees when you get elected

2) A sincere, heartfelt apology for the emails, really really be humble and do the work.

For a variety of reasons, both in and out of her control, this couldn't happen, and so here we are. The first alone would have, I think, been a for sure win.
Bernie Would Have (Allowed Her To Have) Won

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If CNN really showed a Trump rally commercial free that has got to be clear collusion by CNN. How can you air on prime time commercial free without paying? :dahell:

collusion of what? lol y’all are just throwing around words for no reason now

maybe cnn didn’t wanna make money off of it? who knows man

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I feel very cliched and dated throwing in 2016 commentary, but the two things I would have done if I had the power:

1) Bernie as VP, even if you cut him off at the knees when you get elected

2) A sincere, heartfelt apology for the emails, really really be humble and do the work.

For a variety of reasons, both in and out of her control, this couldn't happen, and so here we are. The first alone would have, I think, been a for sure win.
1. Dude was not a democrat. Period. Stop rewarding that shyt. You wanna be indie, then don't dine and dash when the check comes. Plus, he doesn't like to play with others. Even Barnie Frank and Ralph Nader said so. No love lost there. NONE.

2. Wouldn't work. These troglodytes don't work on rationality. You have to stop thinking that way. This was purely emotional for them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't get best.

You get better.

Learn from Obama. :obamaumad:

One of the things you learn as president is, as powerful as this office is, you have limited bandwidth. And the time goes by really quickly and you’re constantly making choices, and there are pressures on you from all different directions—pressures on your attention, not just pressures from different constituencies. And so you have to be pretty focused about where can you have the biggest, quickest impact. And I always tell my staff, “Better is good.” I’ll take better every time, because better is hard. Better may not be as good as the best, but better is surprisingly hard to obtain. And better is actually harder than worse. [Laughter]

‘Better Is Good’: Barack Obama's Interview With Ta-Nehisi Coates - The Atlantic

:obamasuccess:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1. Dude was not a democrat. Period. Stop rewarding that shyt. You wanna be indie, then don't dine and dash when the check comes. Plus, he doesn't like to play with others. Even Barnie Frank and Ralph Nader said so. No love lost there. NONE.

2. Wouldn't work. These troglodytes don't work on rationality. You have to stop thinking that way. This was purely emotional for them.
In your own words though, do you want a purity test or do you want to win an election?

Bernie as VP was a layup, and in typical Hilldog fashion, she chose to pull up from behind the three point line.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pabxladSqU1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg