RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full
marrying his 2nd cousin makes me wonder about preserving bloodlines.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
thanks for this that fakkit adam corrolla sounded heartbroken :russ:
Adam is pretty uninformed on the issue, plus he likes Trump personally. I like Adam comedy wise, grew up on loveline but he definitely has a blind spot for Trump but he's not really a die hard Trump supporter I don't think he even voted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I like you Nap but you're giving too much credit to Hillary when the truth is somewhere in between in that she should have / could have done more.

She wasn't nearly as active as Trump was - I'm not sure what her health situation was down the stretch but Trump was hitting those swing states way harder than she was.

Her slogan from that campaign was a perfect encapsulation of what was wrong with the campaign's messaging / positioning from the get. "I'm with her." That's fukking terrible. :scust:

She repeated the same mistake that cost her vs. Obama. She just wasn't willing to bite the bullet and engage people / swing states the way she needed to. She was too proud to do so in Iowa and it cost her vs. Obeezy, and she was either too proud, too cocky, or too tired to do so with some of the white people who hid behind her emails in those swing states.

That's before even getting to how the email thing was a typical Clinton unforced error - which I have no desire to.

If the narrative as I recall it is different than reality, I welcome being enlightened, but you'll have a hard time convincing me that Hillary Clinton's own failings aren't in the Top 3 / Top 5 reasons she lost the election (with American racism and Russian interference being #1 and #2).

Wrong again. fukk all that

Now Hillary gotta be perfect too?!

STOP EXCUSING TRUMPS LOW BROW BULLSH!T!!!!

All you’re saying is that you don’t want to consider the reality that America really is fukked up enough to let this shyt happen. Like just appealing to better senses will work.

Anyone who refuses my frame of the argument really just isn’t living in reality.

Idiots get to vote too. It’s time y’all stopped thinking so highly of these dumbass voters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
thanks for this that fakkit adam corrolla sounded heartbroken :russ:
Adam is pretty uninformed on the issue, plus he likes Trump personally. I like Adam comedy wise, grew up on loveline but he definitely has a blind spot for Trump but he's not really a die hard Trump supporter I don't think he even voted.

I listen to Reasonable Doubt mostly for Geragos, but Adam is definitely a Trump-Stan who is coming around to reality that this shyt is real, and its dangerous for Trump.

Early on he really thought this shyt was fake. Like on some Joe Rogan shyt.

Man, all these dudes out here exposing themselves.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I feel very cliched and dated throwing in 2016 commentary, but the two things I would have done if I had the power:

1) Bernie as VP, even if you cut him off at the knees when you get elected

2) A sincere, heartfelt apology for the emails, really really be humble and do the work.

For a variety of reasons, both in and out of her control, this couldn't happen, and so here we are. The first alone would have, I think, been a for sure win.