RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

tenor.gif

creepy and fascist

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wrong again.

Stop saying “she couldn’t beat trump”

Start saying “trump voters wanted Trump”

She won the popular vote by a historic margin.

If “beating trump” is appealing to disgusting segments of society then you need to realign what it is that you want her to do.

What more could she do? She warned he was a Russian puppet. She told people the emails were not a scandal. She called out trumps racism and bigotry and lack of knowledge on any policy detail.

Stop absolving trump voters of their complicity in this. You have to stop trying to award genius status to a dude who cheated, lied, and squeezed out the slimmest margin by a few thousand votes in 3 states.

She could have picked someone other than Tim Kaine to be her VP and she could have campaigned more in swing states instead of becoming complacent and relying on Trump tripping over himself. Bernie or anyone else would have brought more excitement for the progressive wing than Tim fukking Kaine.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to a podcast with Attorney Mark Geragos & he says he thinks the special counsel has A LOT more and that it will be shocking when it finally comes out. And he was pretty skeptical at the start of this.

Link?

On another note, Peter Strzok said he wants to testify. Watch the GOP play dumb and not even subpoena him anymore.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I like you Nap but you're giving too much credit to Hillary when the truth is somewhere in between in that she should have / could have done more.

She wasn't nearly as active as Trump was - I'm not sure what her health situation was down the stretch but Trump was hitting those swing states way harder than she was.

Her slogan from that campaign was a perfect encapsulation of what was wrong with the campaign's messaging / positioning from the get. "I'm with her." That's fukking terrible. :scust:

She repeated the same mistake that cost her vs. Obama. She just wasn't willing to bite the bullet and engage people / swing states the way she needed to. She was too proud to do so in Iowa and it cost her vs. Obeezy, and she was either too proud, too cocky, or too tired to do so with some of the white people who hid behind her emails in those swing states.

That's before even getting to how the email thing was a typical Clinton unforced error - which I have no desire to.

If the narrative as I recall it is different than reality, I welcome being enlightened, but you'll have a hard time convincing me that Hillary Clinton's own failings aren't in the Top 3 / Top 5 reasons she lost the election (with American racism and Russian interference being #1 and #2).
But the thing is there shouldn’t have been such a close margin throughout the race unless there was an enthusiasm problem to begin with for Hilary. Trump always had the wind behind him from the start. Everyone keep betting on his voters to turn on him with a new scandal revealed and they didn’t. I don’t think there was ever a double point lead for her against him.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Link?

On another note, Peter Strzok said he wants to testify. Watch the GOP play dumb and not even subpoena him anymore.
Sorry if you don't like Adam Carolla but here: around 34:30ish, they talk about it a couple times. It's cool to hear from an Attorneys POV & he also said something good is coming in the Colin Kaep case as well.

PodcastOne: RD 151 - Good Cop, Boring Cop

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I was listening to a podcast with Attorney Mark Geragos & he says he thinks the special counsel has A LOT more and that it will be shocking when it finally comes out. And he was pretty skeptical at the start of this.
It's a given Mueller has a lot more than has been released to the press/public...

Mueller playing chess, Cheeto and team playing duck duck goose...

shyts been comical to say the least...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
John Olivier did a special on him one week. Giuliani been involved with fukkery for years, we just never paid attention to it. I recommend watching.
And its not like us NYers weren't aware of it...

Before 9/11 he used to get boo'd all the time at Yankee Stadium...
Dude was seemingly on the front pages of every paper in NYC once a month for something wild like fukking his cousin...:scust:

His "face" turn is entirely the MSM creation, they're the ones who after 9/11 dubbed this clown "Americas Mayor"...He ironically despises them now...

He was no hero, he did nothing more than Hillary or Pataki did...

Just went to ground zero, put on an FDNY cap and did TV interviews...

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem