RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Comey publicly reopened the investigation and then released the findings in a very sloppy way.
they did this because of pressure from the right wing media and the rethugs.
they did not want to seem partial to one side or another so they targeted the candidate
that they thought was going to win because it would not influence the outcome of the election.

it was all because they were concerned with how they would be perceived because the right was questioning their integrity.

it's that simple.

fox: "the fbi is obviously needs to investigate hillary."

fbi: "should we investigate hillary?"

fox: "the fbi leadership is corrupt and that's why they won't investigate hillary!"

fbi: "fukk...now we have to investigate...re investigate and present what we found so that we don't look like what we are being accused of by fox."

rinse and repeat.
this is the game.

full

Yo I just realized a big hole in this. They knew Russia helped rig the election for Trump at this time. Why would they do this when it could only hurt Hilary. They'd be playing right into putin. :dahell:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yo I just realized a big hole in this. They knew Russia helped rig the election for Trump at this time. Why would they do this when it could only hurt Hilary. They'd be playing right into putin. :dahell:

russia wins out either way.
if Comey did not investigate Clinton then he would be labeled a Clinton hack.
if Comey did investigate Clinton then he would damage the dems and Clinton.

Comey was fukked either way.
protecting the image of an institution like the FBI is a no win situation and the russians played that shyt like a violin.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this is what scares putin and the other european white nationalists.this will not happen to their country, not on their watch.

France%2BWorld%2BCup%2Bsquad.jpg
when i went to paris, i was shocked how many black people were there. that being said, most of france outside of paris and marseille looks like griezmann. it's not their fault the best athletes are the minority.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
this is what scares putin and the other european white nationalists.this will not happen to their country, not on their watch.

Whats interesting is thats largely a result of France's imperial legacy, and Russia missing out on the imperialism boat has them where they are.
Not sure what to make of all that, just interesting.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

This is what happens when you colonize the world. At this point though it doesn't matter. We're a global community and exist in a period of time where the world on a whole is being "gentrified" and changing. Foriegn policy has created so much dispare that migrations are only going to increase. The same ones complaining now will have kids who move abroad in the future for better job oppourtunities and education anyways. But yeah, when you colonize the world and help create the notion of first world vs. third world, people will want to flood your country to reap some of those benefits. And I'm not even mad at that. Can't live off the backs of others forever, even if it isn't chattel slavery, and not expect to pay a bill sooner or later... These types def know this and want to do everyrhing to avoid paying that bill.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
One theory is that his hand was forced by the NYFO responsible for leaking info to Giuliani and other pro Trump outlets.

The other is that he's a republican and probably didn't like Hillary.

The last one, that they want you to believe is that he was just merely incompetent.

I don't believe that anyone figured "emails" would cost Clinton the election. Not Comey, not Clinton, not Trump, not even the Russians. They figured it would be more of a shot to the leg where it would hinder her moving forward but not kill her. Probably phase one in a campaign to undermine her credibility and make her a lame duck right out of the gate. Yet and still I don't think it was the emails that sank her battleship; it was the underestimation of white, Middle America angst and a guy who spoke to that angst via obvious attempts at tanking his own campaign and a red hat. "Emails" is just something that Clinton can use to ignore her own failings in handling Donald Trump and something that the more so called "rational actors" (educated whites who voted Trump) could hide behind (she's corrupt you see). But when you ask the typical Trump voter why they voted for him no one brings up those emails. Clinton and others have latched on to this narrative because she could not beat DONALD J. TRUMP. Obama would not be let off the hook the way Clinton has for failing to beat the most beatable candidate in a long time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't believe that anyone figured "emails" would cost Clinton the election. Not Comey, not Clinton, not Trump, not even the Russians. They figured it would be more of a shot to the leg where it would hinder her moving forward but not kill her. Probably phase one in a campaign to undermine her credibility and make her a lame duck right out of the gate. Yet and still I don't think it was the emails that sank her battleship; it was the underestimation of white, Middle America angst and a guy who spoke to that angst via obvious attempts at tanking his own campaign and a red hat. "Emails" is just something that Clinton can use to ignore her own failings in handling Donald Trump and something that the more so called "rational actors" (educated whites who voted Trump) could hide behind (she's corrupt you see). But when you ask the typical Trump voter why they voted for him no one brings up those emails. Clinton and others have latched on to this narrative because she could not beat DONALD J. TRUMP. Obama would not be let off the hook the way Clinton has for failing to beat the most beatable candidate in a long time.
Wrong again.

Stop saying “she couldn’t beat trump”

Start saying “trump voters wanted Trump”

She won the popular vote by a historic margin.

If “beating trump” is appealing to disgusting segments of society then you need to realign what it is that you want her to do.

What more could she do? She warned he was a Russian puppet. She told people the emails were not a scandal. She called out trumps racism and bigotry and lack of knowledge on any policy detail.

Stop absolving trump voters of their complicity in this. You have to stop trying to award genius status to a dude who cheated, lied, and squeezed out the slimmest margin by a few thousand votes in 3 states.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Rudy Giuliani on if then-presidential candidate Donald Trump knew Roger Stone met with Russians: “I doubt it”

9:07 AM - Jun 17, 2018