RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the main reason the Dems are focusing on the Russia stuff is that they think it's their best chance of getting him out of office and/or delegitimising him, since there were probably actual crimes committed.

Focusing more on his policies would be ideal, but truth be told half the country is too busy being racist/xenophobic to care about how harmful Trump's policies are to them.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I mean the shyt that worries the hell outta me is this idiot Trump and how he will deal with the North Korea kid :damn:

That kid is 7:30. Who the fukk can trust this tangerine idiot to deal with him at this point
All Kim got is shyt that can hit S Korea amd Japan :ehh:

Kushner is on it :francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think the main reason the Dems are focusing on the Russia stuff is that they think it's their best chance of getting him out of office and/or delegitimising him, since there were probably actual crimes committed.

Focusing more on his policies would be ideal, but truth be told half the country is too busy being racist/xenophobic to care about how harmful Trump's policies are to them.
They can't say that all the democrats are focused on is russia when Bernie is out here every week promoting his version of healthcare and holding on the Air town hall meetings.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
uvct2mbbfqpy.jpg

This is PRECISELY what the right and Cheeto are doing :mindblown: