RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Replace Comey with Mueller and I bet $20 those clowns in the NY field office would not have pulled that shyt with Mueller as head of the FBI... They knew Comey was a buster
I completely disagree. I am under the impression that the majority of those guys are republicans. Muller himself was a member of the president’s golf club. These guys have spent the last 30 years exchanging Hilary is the devil stories, and there was no way they would abandon almost half of their life’s work.

Ultimately, i don’t think anything of Muller or his investigation. I have made peace with myself that republicans are okay with treason long as they’re the ones engaged in it, and democrats are cowards.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

giphy.gif

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Honestly brehs if Drake can get humiliated and destroyed like that anything is possible. I can see the MAGA nazis flipping on Trump when they see the clear evidence that he’s a pawn in the Russian Opening.
Have you ever looked at the people of Alabama and said, “They will sing a different tune if they see the real truth.”

You’re counting on idiots having an epiphany to maintain your reality? This isn’t going to end well for you.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Have you ever looked at the people of Alabama and said, “They will sing a different tune if they see the real truth.”

You’re counting on idiots having an epiphany to maintain your reality? This isn’t going to end well for you.
Not all of them but some. Alabama and other redneck loser spots are sparsely populated anyway. The truth will shame the rest of the closet racist trump supporters out of supporting him like cac mamba type dudes.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Comey is on site status after this bullshyt.

Can't believe this motherfukker is gonna make like $20MM off this.

what would you have done in his situation.
it's easy to shyt on him for how he handled it but i don't know if i would have done any better.