RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Loretta Lynch. :snoop:
Did you think Jimmy the Doofus would give a damn about Loretta Lynch?

In the healthcare industry there’s the idea that antibiotics have led to super bacteria. White supremacy has led to super morons. A loser FBI director sabotaged a loser presidential candidate. This is what happens when white supremacy is used willy-nilly.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The FBI NY field office “Trumplandia” had Anthony Weiner’s laptop, and were “anonymously” leaking to the press (thru Giuliani - and thru a blog called “True Pundit”) that they had new bombshells regarding Hillary’s emails off that laptop (it was fake news bs). However, Comey was aware of these leaks and knew they were coming from legit FBI because, throughout this blog, they were leaking legitimate FBI intel.

Since the field office was non-responsive to Comey, he wasn’t able to verify the truth of the leaks of Hillary bombshells, so he had to assume they were legit. So Comey felt like he was under pressure to reopen the investigation, because if new bombshells dropped, he didn’t want to be accused of being partisan and political by not revealing the existence of “new emails”. Essentially “Trumplandia”, with the help of Giluliana and True Pundit duped Comey into publicly reopening the investigation and fukking Hillary in the process. Of course Comey made the choice and for that I will never forgive him. But he was being played.

Fascinating read here:
Thread by @SethAbramson: "(THREAD) It's time to tell the biggest untold story of the 2016 election: how a cadre of pro-Trump FBI agents and intel officers—some active […]"

Replace Comey with Mueller and I bet $20 those clowns in the NY field office would not have pulled that shyt with Mueller as head of the FBI... They knew Comey was a buster

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Replace Comey with Mueller and I bet $20 those clowns in the NY field office would not have pulled that shyt with Mueller as head of the FBI... They knew Comey was a buster

who knows?

rudy obviously held clout in the NYSD.
i think that his hubris would have led him to the same stupid conclusion.

all up on fox getting his
full
on.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The FBI NY field office “Trumplandia” had Anthony Weiner’s laptop, and were “anonymously” leaking to the press (thru Giuliani - and thru a blog called “True Pundit”) that they had new bombshells regarding Hillary’s emails off that laptop (it was fake news bs). However, Comey was aware of these leaks and knew they were coming from legit FBI because, throughout this blog, they were leaking legitimate FBI intel.

Since the field office was non-responsive to Comey, he wasn’t able to verify the truth of the leaks of Hillary bombshells, so he had to assume they were legit. So Comey felt like he was under pressure to reopen the investigation, because if new bombshells dropped, he didn’t want to be accused of being partisan and political by not revealing the existence of “new emails”. Essentially “Trumplandia”, with the help of Giuliani and True Pundit duped Comey into publicly reopening the investigation and fukking Hillary in the process. Of course Comey made the choice and for that I will never forgive him. But he was being played.

Fascinating read here:
Thread by @SethAbramson: "(THREAD) It's time to tell the biggest untold story of the 2016 election: how a cadre of pro-Trump FBI agents and intel officers—some active […]"
Yeah but that's ACTII

ACT I was how he publicly chastised her in his first press conference and how Trump & the republicans ran with that narrative throughout the rest of the campaign. EVERYTHING comey did was unprecedented.

No one really thought trump would win so people assumed this would be water under the bridge. But Comey hands just as dirty as his voting ideology. He let political pressure influence him to do things that should have gotten him fired.

The things trump based his campaign on: "crooked HRC" "emails" was the centerpiece because of comey. If the FBI would have just sent out a statement, then trumps campaign speeches about it become white noise to everyone other than his base.

HRC was a robotic candidate, but russian influence, gulliani, trump & CO got their style and ran with it based a lot on that infamous FIRST comey press conference. And his aforementioned second press conference was really just more dirt on the casket....He cost her the election, it started with him....

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Since the field office was non-responsive to Comey, he wasn’t able to verify the truth of the leaks of Hillary bombshells, so he had to assume they were legit. So Comey felt like he was under pressure to reopen the investigation, because if new bombshells dropped, he didn’t want to be accused of being partisan and political by not revealing the existence of “new emails”. Essentially “Trumplandia”, with the help of Giuliani and True Pundit duped Comey into publicly reopening the investigation and fukking Hillary in the process. Of course Comey made the choice and for that I will never forgive him. But he was being played.

Fascinating read here:

Louise Mensh came out years ago saying this...... it's crazy how she keeps being validated

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I remember when they got an administration for bowing to a Muslim King. Was it because he was a Muslim? Was he there for his Haij? I remember the articles. I haven’t seen those guys use their imagination since the new administration started.
Obama salutes a soldier getting off a plane while holding his coffee = Unamerican, disgraceful, unforgiveable, let's impeach him

Trump salutes a military general of a totalitarian enemy regime that routinely threatens to wipe the US off the map = the Great Negotiator :wow: lets give him the Nobel prize

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Obama salutes a soldier getting off a plane while holding his coffee = Unamerican, disgraceful, unforgiveable, let's impeach him

Trump salutes a military general of a totalitarian enemy regime that routinely threatens to wipe the US off the map = the Great Negotiator :wow: lets give him the Nobel prize
... While still currently at war with them. :Wheretheydothatat:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Comey is on site status after this bullshyt.

Can't believe this motherfukker is gonna make like $20MM off this.
Republicans knew and didn't care.

Non voters would have just blamed this on Obama trying to get Hillary elected.

He still should have come out and said something. Same with Obama. And here we are. Lesson: Obama propped up a false ideal of the American people.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

What a time to be alive. I hope the democrats are keeping scores. I know my paper is filled with tally marks.