RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
thread has me impatient af to get trump outta here. every day new evidence gets revealed, but we have wait on the process to play out. :beli:

meanwhile pence chillin in the shadows being suspiciously silent hoping he got next. he ain't slick tho, he was in on it too. :ufdup:
After that sh1t the other day where trump made him into an errand boy, I came to the realization that this guy Pence is just a puzzy azz fukk boy. He will be a bigger lame duck than Trump. Don't fukking care either way though, just want people in this administration to fukking suffer, because they are not good people and have no heart or morals. Even if we have to deal with Pence for a little while, I think the tables will turn on everything sooner than we think, and GOP will not be able to clean this stain, as so many of them are carrying water for this guy

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Well said. Trump is almost a lame duck president less than 90 days into his administration.

This whole Susan Rice thing is another distraction to deflect from the fact that at least 8 people involved with Cheetos campaign and/or transition team have some ties to Russsia.
Yall still underestimating these lunatics :francis:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noam/Glenn get hard at the thought of being able to self righteously reprimand the Dems - at the same time completely ignoring the elephant in the room. It's not that Trump is seeking some sort of rapprochement with the Russians. That's something even Obama wanted. But how do you just gloss over the numerous unsavory connections between Trump and the Russian Deep State? THAT is the issue. It's one thing to seek closer ties but it's quite another to be compromised in a way that forces you to seek those ties.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just got an inappropriate advertising warning :russ: I'm really bout to get banned for speaking out against the media's warmongering lies, like not only is it lies but its lies thats gonna lead us to war, pure evil :demonic:

Can anybody point to anything I said in this thread that's false?
Permaban bet me that the Dems yelling leads to war with Russia

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I mean the shyt that worries the hell outta me is this idiot Trump and how he will deal with the North Korea kid :damn:

That kid is 7:30. Who the fukk can trust this tangerine idiot to deal with him at this point

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Noam/Glenn get hard at the thought of being able to self righteously reprimand the Dems - at the same time completely ignoring the elephant in the room. It's not that Trump is seeking some sort of rapprochement with the Russians. That's something even Obama wanted. But how do you just gloss over the numerous unsavory connections between Trump and the Russian Deep State? THAT is the issue. It's one thing to seek closer ties but it's quite another to be compromised in a way that forces you to seek those ties.
I fukks with Chomsky but his shyt right here is the reason why some people turn their noses up at "the left".

That shyt is a simplistic and silly view of the entire situation and ignores the buttfukk ton of other ignorant and retarded shyt that Trump has said and done (and plans to do), as well sidesteps the fact that Obama tried to mend ties with Russia as well.

Not to mention, no American President has ever been a dictator whereas Putin is undeniably one and has propped himself up as essentially the ruler of Russia for life.

I could go out into the middle of the street and protest against Trump right now, and people were free to protest against Obama, and make all kinds of insulting caricatures about either of them in 2017 and prior and beyond.

Can a Russian citizen living in Russia do that right now and say with certainty that there would be no major repercussions against them or their loved ones if their expression of free speech made it on the news nationally or globally?

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: Nunes is pretty much done, nobody takes the clown seriously anymore.
devin_nunes-800x430.png