RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why? So Trump can pardon everyone, including himself. And the courts uphold it cuz he's loaded the federal courts with right wing lunatics that worship him. RBG wont last 6 more yrs. This country as we know it is over. But @Regular_P and the Bernouts told me both sides were the same.
Shameless slander. :scust:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:shaq2: get on with it.

This.

At this point I'm kind of over Manafort, we've already known he was fukked for months anyway. I'm wondering if Mueller has anything big on Cohen (likely) or anyone in the current Administration (hopefully). I suppose Mueller may be waiting until we get closer to midterms (if he has anything big) but it's not like Trump supporters will ever be swayed anyway.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ZoeTillman
Mueller's office filed a motion for a protective order today in the Russian troll farm case to protect sensitive info as they produce discovery to the defense. Prosectors expressed particular concern about info getting back to Russian intelligence https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4502355/6-12-18-US-Motion-Protective-Order-Concord.pdf …

3:06 PM - Jun 12, 2018
Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling, Seeks Disclosure Lid
U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller warned that Russian intelligence services have active “interference operations” in the U.S. and asked a judge to limit the pretrial evidence provided to a Russian firm indicted over meddling in the 2016 election.

Mueller asked a federal judge in Washington for an order that would protect the handover of voluminous evidence to lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC, one of three companies and 13 Russian nationals charged in a February indictment. They are accused of producing propaganda, posing as U.S. activists and posting political content on social media as so-called trolls to encourage strife in the U.S.

The threat of public or unauthorized disclosure of evidence would help foreign intelligence services, particularly in Russia, in “future operations against the United States,” Mueller’s prosecutors wrote in a filing Tuesday.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

rudy will have none of that.

full

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What the fukk is “disquieting”

:russ:

I never heard that word in all my life these Republicans are snakes they can’t just say that shyt Trump did was disgusting?

:mjlol:
Conservatives scream about "political correctness" in this country, but they practice it when addressing their own issues:bpfacepalm: