RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is not to saying that only by being black do I see this because others do as well but being black and a male in America has framed my mindset in a way to a point to where cognitive dissonance will never be something that will take root in my body. I can't look at my life and see all sorts of bad shyt happening to other people and not, in the back of my head, have a thought that that bad shyt happening to others won't find a way to me. 5 days, 5 months, 5 years, it could find its way to me. So, it is impossible for me to logistically make the reckless connection with nationalism and be foolish enough to believe the drunken thoughts of American exceptionalism. The burden or blessing, depending on context and situation, that I have as a black male, for good or worse is that I rep my race when I commit to any actions, professionally or personally. Knowing how we are viewed by other races, I don't tap dance, but I do make sure that we are put in a good light. Due to those actions, I am comfortable with thinking in those same terms. I'm better off than most people but I still vote for the greater good and in many cases, the greater good are the have nots, the people that aren't me. That said, I don't fault people for voting for their own reasons to benefit them. That is what your vote is for. However, I'm fukking lost at the idea of voting entirely against your interests. So with that said, not so shameless stolen in this format from another forum, I present this.

"We need tariffs, but when it starts to impact the company where you work ... you're thinking, well wait a minute, time out!" he said.

Moore is worried the tariffs might cost him his job. The mill where he works, NLMK Pennsylvania, in the town of Farrell, not far from the border with Ohio, employs 750 workers and is a subsidiary of Novolipetsk Steel, or NLMK, Russia's top steelmaker.

img_0744-copy_wide-de3e148229d793d67e435cdb4da504fd6d2d8582-s1600-c85.jpg

And so when he first heard about President Trump's tariffs, he "applauded" the president. He says he still does but doesn't understand why his company should be punished for importing steel.

"Even if they're foreign-owned, but they have a factory in this country and they're employing American workers, to me, that's an American company," Almashy said.

To him, exempting this Russian-owned steel mill from tariffs would be a matter of putting "America First."

img_0644-copy_custom-55d0e8d891d8c167fae710b1355a80272eac3442-s1600-c85.jpg

Plus, he thinks the president is receptive to feedback.

"I have plans to write a letter to President Trump or maybe a personal phone call," Moore said. He believes that if he can get the president's ear, he might be able to persuade him to give NLMK an exemption for the 3 million tons of semi-finished steel slabs it wants to import from Russia.

Critics say NLMK is exaggerating its supply problem because it wants to continue buying slabs at a steep discount from its parent company in Russia, whose majority shareholder Vladimir Lisin is the wealthiest person in that country. In a statement to NPR, the company did not comment on Lisin but strongly denied it is trying to buy "cheap foreign slabs."[

Locals mostly agree that Americans have been hurt by unfair global trade, but they also plead against tariffs on their local mill./QUOTE]

NPR Choice page

This is vexing. How do you stay of unplugged from the world around you and your livelihood? What life was laid out for you for you to expect that we can shyt on all of the world, friend or foe, and not expect any consequences? We have a president that does not even listen to advisers, why the fukk would he listen to you? So to say this shyt out loud and not get mocked is a travesty that is on the reporter. You can't reach lemmings that are too fukking stupid to not see the after effects of their actions. At every single turn, when some shyt that is going to or already has affected someone, especially when people screamed from the rooftops that this was going to happen, they should be mocked, mercilessly. I refuse to meet halfway with empty rhetoric and abundant idiocy.

Rant off.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This is not to saying that only by being black do I see this because others do as well but being black and a male in America has framed my mindset in a way to a point to where cognitive dissonance will never be something that will take root in my body. I can't look at my life and see all sorts of bad shyt happening to other people and not, in the back of my head, have a thought that that bad shyt happening to others won't find a way to me. 5 days, 5 months, 5 years, it could find its way to me. So, it is impossible for me to logistically make the reckless connection with nationalism and be foolish enough to believe the drunken thoughts of American exceptionalism. The burden or blessing, depending on context and situation, that I have as a black male, for good or worse is that I rep my race when I commit to any actions, professionally or personally. Knowing how we are viewed by other races, I don't tap dance, but I do make sure that we are put in a good light. Due to those actions, I am comfortable with thinking in those same terms. I'm better off than most people but I still vote for the greater good and in many cases, the greater good are the have nots, the people that aren't me. That said, I don't fault people for voting for their own reasons to benefit them. That is what your vote is for. However, I'm fukking lost at the idea of voting entirely against your interests. So with that said, not so shameless stolen in this format from another forum, I present this.

This is vexing. How do you stay of unplugged from the world around you and your livelihood? What life was laid out for you for you to expect that we can shyt on all of the world, friend or foe, and not expect any consequences? We have a president that does not even listen to advisers, why the fukk would he listen to you? So to say this shyt out loud and not get mocked is a travesty that is on the reporter. You can't reach lemmings that are too fukking stupid to not see the after effects of their actions. At every single turn, when some shyt that is going to or already has affected someone, especially when people screamed from the rooftops that this was going to happen, they should be mocked, mercilessly. I refuse to meet halfway with empty rhetoric and abundant idiocy.

Rant off.

Looking at those pictures, I assume those 2 white men are between 45-55, which would make them first generation non-segregationist. There is a 90% chance that those 2 men are the first men in their family that ever had to go to school with a non-white person and work collaboratively with a non-white person.

He is literally not built for this world.

Who was supposed to teach him that the world didn't revolve around his life?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
img_0644-copy_custom-55d0e8d891d8c167fae710b1355a80272eac3442-s1600-c85.jpg

This is vexing. How do you stay of unplugged from the world around you and your livelihood? What life was laid out for you for you to expect that we can shyt on all of the world, friend or foe, and not expect any consequences?
Rant off.

Never underestimate the power of ignorance. Same thing happened over here. Pensioners bought into the Brexit propaganda and voted leave, and now are unhappy that their pension funds are losing value.

Asked my mother in law(pensioner), based on what has happened since, would she still vote for Brexit?

Her answer was “Yes”

“Why?”

She couldn’t give a good reason. Started juelzing

These people are obstinate. They make decisions based on feeling, and refuse to look at dissenting opinion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

ADAM ENTOUS
(Formerly WaPo now, New Yorker) WITH A POTENTIAL BOMBSHELL HERE OUTLINING THE ENTIRE PLAY TAKING PLACE:

LOOKS LIKE JOHN SCHINDLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE CONNECTION!

THE ISRAELIS WERE THE ONES WHO CONNECTED PAPADOPOULOS TO THE AUSTRALIAN AMBASSADOR!!!

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited: