RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis

Was that a mistake? Fox News calling Trump a dictator.

being a dictator is drumpfs wet dream
but he's only putins bottom bytch......
I dont wanna hear shyt from white
people being patriots.
:martin:

and this thread needs more sirens.
:lolbron:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let's discuss. What do you think the bombshell is that Mueller is sitting on? I say that like we haven't already had a dozen bombshells. But what is the one that is going to make @3Rivers OmarMueller.gif go viral? You think it's going to involve Kilminik? Alfa bank? Or does the bombshell simply rest on Manafort cooperating? :lupe:

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let's discuss. What do you think the bombshell is that Mueller is sitting on? I say that like we haven't already had a dozen bombshells. But what is the one that is going to make @3Rivers OmarMueller.gif go viral? You think it's going to involve Kilminik? Alfa bank? Or does the bombshell simply rest on Manafort cooperating? :lupe:

full
Literal audio and video wiretaps.

The US Government was on to them in 2015.

Theres apparently SIGINT reflections going back to 2014.

They're done.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full
Currently watching this gif while the song" This is America " equals :wow::blessed:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Literal audio and video wiretaps.

The US Government was on to them in 2015.

Theres apparently SIGINT reflections going back to 2014.

They're done.

Do you think they’ll use all the tapes as evidence....being as some of them might have classified stuff or intelligence moles etc. they might be limited or more inclined to use other types of evidence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you think they’ll use all the tapes as evidence....being as some of them might have classified stuff or intelligence moles etc. they might be limited or more inclined to use other types of evidence.
They dont want to...the USGovt hates using classified stuff in court.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
They dont want to...the USGovt hates using classified stuff in court.

Limited evidence options, corruption allegations, a complicit republican controlled Congress, a mentally deranged suspect who happens to be the CIC....Mueller has to avoid all types of land mines. i got faith in him...he avoided them in Vietnam, he can do it again