RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
drumpf is a peice of shyt traitor.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to understand brehs.

One thing to remember is that his supporters KNOW he is a Russian puppet. That is preferable to them than a future in which their continued supremacy is in doubt. So everything people are saying about slowly killing the country, ruining democratic norms, weakening our institutions - the repubs don’t need it to be explained. They would rather burn it down.
Nice to see somebody else who gets it. I think it's underplayed just how scary it was for these dudes to have a black president for 8 years. Take the fear of whatever god you pray to and multiply it by 50 and you might scratch the surface with a clipped toenail. It's a game of 'If I can't have you nobody can' on the level of an entire nation. Anything. And I mean anything is better than Obama as far as these dudes are concerned. Yes! Even a traitor!

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nice to see somebody else who gets it. I think it's underplayed just how scary it was for these dudes to have a black president for 8 years. Take the fear of whatever god you pray to and multiply it by 50 and you might scratch the surface with a clipped toenail. It's a game of 'If I can't have you nobody can' on the level of an entire nation. Anything. And I mean anything is better than Obama as far as these dudes are concerned. Yes! Even a traitor!
This has been obvious for years that they’d rather have a third Reich or North Korea style dictatorship as long as the head of state was an old white guy. It’s not new news. Putin essentially polls higher than Obama does among republican voters.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's hard because, as a black man, I really honestly don't understand why they found Obama so scary. :what:
Not only did he not do anything to offend white people, but he literally spent most of his presidency walking on eggshells and avoiding race-related topics just so he wouldn't upset white voters.

Their hatred of him just seems completely irrational.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's hard because, as a black man, I really honestly don't understand why they found Obama so scary. :what:
Not only did he not do anything to offend white people, but he literally spent most of his presidency walking on eggshells and avoiding race-related topics just so he wouldn't upset white voters.

Mental illness. That sort of hatred isn’t rational or rooted in logic.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Blaming Obama because he can't answer a question.
It’s a crutch — sorta like Hilary. What’s still amazing to me is you would think the black guy would have been elevated to top boogiema by number. However, these guys still hold Hilary near and dear to their heart with hatred.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

It is completely irrational. They blame him for racial tension in America. Think about that

Not our country’s history of slavery, Jim Crow, a bloody and painful civil rights movement, persisting white supremacy in society still today... nope, it was Obama’s fault. Because a black guy had the audacity to become president and acknowledge that we should not be okay with police shootings of unarmed victims. These people swear by god their righteous indignation towards “liberals” and “the media” place them as some sort of heroes in society and that they are right and morally superior about everything. They get so hostile and defensive at the mere sight of a left wing slanted opinion. It is honestly disturbing and maddening to watch at the same time.

Especially when juxtaposed against their worship of a president who, every day, acts more and more as if he is a king or dictator, and is also a traitor to the country. Think about that. The same people who obsess over symbolic patriotism like standing for the flag WORSHIP a president who is under investigation for working with a hostile foreign government to undermine our democracy. They certainly don’t believe it to be true, but they would if it were Obama and they would have called for him to be tarred and feathered at the mere suggestion of an allegation. And the lunacy of pointing to the economy as justification for all of this, as if these trends didn’t all start under Obama, and as if they gave him any credit for that whatsoever.

Pardon me fellas I’m on one today. This shyt fires me up so much that so much of the country is really okay with this mentality they bring to the table. As far as I’m concerned, they can all get thrown under the jail with 45 or drink the Kool Aid with him for all I care