RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wonder if Trump will be so pardon happy if he knows he can't pardon himself? Everyone else goes free while he takes the fall doesn't seem his style.
His thinking is that he won't have to go down at all if all his buddies know he will pardon them. Their only incentive to flip on him would be in return for reduced sentences. His ability to pardon them removes their incentive to flip. So in this hypothetical scenario, Mueller would need evidence other than witnesses to bury Trump

bright black

All Star
Daps
what is it called when cohen (trump's lawyer) and davidson (stormy's lawyer) discuss having stormy go on sean hannity's fox news show and deny the affair??...starts with a 'col-'??...*puts on foil cap* i got a feeling hannity..fox news..cohen and trump "hatched" that plan...remember: cohen tried to hide the fact he was sean's lawyer and sean denied cohen was his lawyer...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
His thinking is that he won't have to go down at all if all his buddies know he will pardon them. Their only incentive to flip on him would be in return for reduced sentences. His ability to pardon them removes their incentive to flip. So in this hypothetical scenario, Mueller would need evidence other than witnesses to bury Trump

That's what I've been assuming Mueller's after. Physical evidence of messages and meetings. Who directed who to do what under whose orders. Witnesses to back up the physical evidence.

Once you take a pardon, you (i believe, I'm not an attorney) lose the right to plead the fifth. So they would have to tell if Trump told them to do things.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Poor white conservatives been voting against their economic interest because of guns, God, abortion, and racism for decades breh. They know rethugs only give a fukk about the rich. The rest outweighs that

But how are they going to feed their families and the kids? :damn:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

House Judiciary Democrats want answers from Don McGahn about Trump and pardons, including whether McGahn consulted with Trump on the pardons he’s issued and whether Trump has ever discussed issuing pardons to any of his associates (Cohen, Manafort, Flynn). https://bit.ly/2kSEwpC

6:00 PM - Jun 6, 2018