RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Her answer basically says “The president could care less about black and brown people getting shot.”
They truly believe there is no racial element to police brutality instances at all. We all just get it equally out there. It's astoundingly blind.. willful ignorance

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
They truly believe there is no racial element to police brutality instances at all. We all just get it equally out there. It's astoundingly blind.. willful ignorance
yup. and they feel the reason it's more likely to happen to black people is that black people are disrespectful, uncooperative, criminals or all of the above. the only racists are those that point out things like this.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can’t remember if I saw it in this thread or not, but someone called in to Majority Report last week and revealed that ol’ Maggie Haberman’s mother does PR for the Kushner family and that’s why she has the kid gloves on for Trump.
:DKTrumplz:

This kind of article frustrates me. If you don't like Haberman, put her in the title. Don't drag the entire paper, especially given all of the journalism and story that NYT has covered through this administration.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the part that I struggle with so much. We all can plainly see that he's unethical and unfit for office (and should be in jail for this sh*t he's pulled), but why do we have to let him continue to rip apart our laws/systems/alliances/etc? Why don't we have a system in place that protects us when a crazy slips through and into office?

If I'm bad at my job, I get fired immediately, they don't need to build a case of everything I've done, they can sort that out once I'm gone. But I won't be able to mess things up any further at that point. Why can't we do the same?

FEAR of their raving mad gun toting base. Same people who are proud to be called deplorable scum and tried to murder a kid who survived a school shooting.

Instead we're faced with the Media trying to print sympathetic stories telling us we have to find ways to love a minority of the country who HATE the country.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
FEAR of their raving mad gun toting base. Same people who are proud to be called deplorable scum and tried to murder a kid who survived a school shooting.

Instead we're faced with the Media trying to print sympathetic stories telling us we have to find ways to love a minority of the country who HATE the country.
There’s a theory/thought that states that the British took it easy on Americans because they were their countrymen, and they treated the natives the way they did because they weren’t.

In the end: white people will always give their brothers benefit of doubt.

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thank you. It's so ridiculous to suggest white people are 'ignorant' on racism. They know racism more than anyone else. That's how they've managed to use it so effectively to literally conquer the entire planet.
Well tbf that's the implication of the "willful" part.. unfortunately I have a lot of first-hand exposure to the racist thought process as I am white and grew up in a red area. Amazing how divergent we can become from people we grew up with, even some family members. Just wild

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well tbf that's the implication of the "willful" part.. unfortunately I have a lot of first-hand exposure to the racist thought process as I am white and grew up in a red area. Amazing how divergent we can become from people we grew up with, even some family members. Just wild

If you said they wilfully play dumb, and do so pretty convincingly considering the absurdity of their claims, I'd completely agree.

But "they truly believe there is no racial element to police brutality instances at all"?

I don't buy that even the dumbest redneck out there genuinely has no idea that cops can be racist. In fact, I'd go further to say the only white people who say dumb shyt like that are racists themselves.

Lmao, they live in America but have absolutely no knowledge of anti-Black racism. Like they aren't plotting and forming militias, training in forests for when the negroes get to uppity and they need to police them themselves.

Yes they are largely stupid. Still, you give these people too little credit.

The key advantage white people have, is that even their less intelligent (naturally the majority of a population) at least understand racism extremely well. They would not have been able to dominate the planet if most or almost most of them genuinely didn't understand racism, specifically how and why white supremacy must be maintained at all costs.

Last edited:

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If you said they wilfully play dumb, and do so very convincingly, I'd completely agree.

But "they truly believe there is no racial element to police brutality instances at all"?

I don't buy that even the dumbest redneck out there genuinely has no idea that cops can be racist. In fact, I'd go further to say the only white people who say dumb shyt like that are racists themselves. Lmao, they live in America but have absolutely no knowledge of anti-Black racism. Yes they are largely stupid. Still, you give these people too little credit.
Nah you're right, I worded it wrong. It's more - they WANT YOU to think they truly believe that.