RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Can you believe there are 237 Dems in Congress and we hardly know them under TRUMP? Every Dem in Congress should be a STAR under Trump from simply rebuking every tweet and statement of his about the Trump-Russia investigation.

@Mook and I were talking about this. If I was a dem in congress right now EVERYONE would know my name. I'd be going on all the channels cutting promos whether they were legit or not. shyt you have any idea how much $$ you can make shytting on Trump right now? Let alone political notoriety.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Can you believe there are 237 Dems in Congress and we hardly know them under TRUMP? Every Dem in Congress should be a STAR under Trump from simply rebuking every tweet and statement of his about the Trump-Russia investigation.

where is our "death panels"? where is our "obamacare"?

if the shoe were on the other foot, frank luntz would have created a three-word phrase for this entire russia scandal by now. those three-words would be repeated over and over again thousands of times a day in tweets, on cable tv, in congress.

dems are just terrible at messaging. of course it doesn't help that your leadership are vexed.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't get it. Republicans have Pence. Why would they put up with Trump violating the rules to this degree? Unless Pence is also in trouble and Ryan doesn't want the Presidency for even a second.

They don't want to piss off their voters and risk getting primaried.

The GOP politicians would rather have Pence I'm sure, but the voters ride for Trump.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They don't want to piss off their voters and risk getting primaried.

The GOP politicians would rather have Pence I'm sure, but the voters ride for Trump.
TBH, I would rather have Trump as President over Pence.

Mike Pence at least has some political intelligence and knows what he's doing, thus his actions would be more insidious. Trump is just a complete moron.