RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Trump certainly isn't intelligent academically or intellectually, but he's smart in the sleazy used car salesman sense. As in he's good at manipulating the media and stupid people to his advantage.

Dude has somehow successfully convinced half the country that the FBI/Democrats/Mainstream Media/Deep State are all involved in some far-reaching conspiracy against him. And he's somehow made it acceptable for the POTUS to go on Twitter on a daily basis and lie about all kinds of shyt.
He’s the definition of a trust my gut guy .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see on the internets that Melania has left and moved back to New York. I hope so even though fukk her too.
hard to tell if that "New York CITY" tweet location is accurate. Seems like it'd be a security concern for her team to even allow that.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been saying this for about a year.
when i first brought it up in this thread people said i was bugging but i think people are starting to come around to the fact that this is a real possibility.

when he feels that noose getting tight he is going to go HARD on gun rights and amp up the militia folks.
then he is going to announce a rally in front of the white house that will go on day after day after day and there will be guns all over the place.

trump will go out there to greet them and tell the police to leave them alone.

this will all happen in the last days of administration.

Trumpista and Bannonista's wet dream - short story