RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
theyll just say Obama did alot, but all of it was the wrong stuff....but he also didnt do much at the same time, somehow :mjgrin:
it's like how his golfing was different. even though he didn't golf as much as trump and they had a problem with his golfing, his was worse because trump can conduct business on the golf course where as obama was golfing with these negro celebrities.

Daps
Damn these racists are such bytch ass pussies. He wasn't voting for a woman who couldn't keep her husband from cheating???

Wtf does that have to do with ANYTHING??

:deadrose:

Just say you hate niggras, mooslums, and wetbacks and keep it moving. But they don't have the balls to be honest, ironically the same shyt they claim to love so much about Trump.

I wonder what his response would be if it came out that Ivanka or Melania had an affair.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
also, aren't these guys against more government? why would they appreciate more legislation?

It's deflection and part ignorance. They didnt like having a black man in the most powerful position in the world. They don't care if they continue to get poorer as long as they feel like they are better than minorities, mainly black people.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I heard this last night from a white guy at the bar:

Of course I voted for Trump. I wasn't going to let a woman run my country who couldn't keep her husband from cheating.

Just remember, most white voters are @the cac mamba. :troll:

Follow-up question:

Are you happy with how he's performed?

He's signed more legislation than Obama did in 8 years in a year and a half. :mjpls:

Oh nice, which pieces of legislation helped you the most? :ld:

I wasn't voting for some bytch who couldn't keep her man from cheating. :ufdup:

Just a reminder, most white male voters are @the cac mamba. :scusthov:

Damn these racists are such bytch ass pussies. He wasn't voting for a woman who couldn't keep her husband from cheating???

Wtf does that have to do with ANYTHING??

:deadrose:

Just say you hate niggras, mooslums, and wetbacks and keep it moving. But they don't have the balls to be honest, ironically the same shyt they claim to love so much about Trump.

I wonder what his response would be if it came out that Ivanka or Melania had an affair.

So I actually had this conversation with a German citizen during the FIFA Confederations Cup, while he was here in DC watching the game.

White dude of course. Had the same type of response for Hillary. The conversation was so swift I didn't even think of asking him about Merkel.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s fukking disgusting and very obvious what he is doing here. Not to take away anything from this hero, his complete and total Twitter blackout on the other hero is blatant racism. This fukkface honestly deserves the worst things in the world that are definitely coming to him.
There was another? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

cant wait till this cock sucker's
family is in cuffs and he's thrown from
the white house.....i'm gonna throw a
City wide barbecue!!
wat6rr.jpg