RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
White on time!!
It’s fukking disgusting and very obvious what he is doing here. Not to take away anything from this hero, his complete and total Twitter blackout on the other hero is blatant racism. This fukkface honestly deserves the worst things in the world that are definitely coming to him.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I heard this last night from a white guy at the bar:

Of course I voted for Trump. I wasn't going to let a woman run my country who couldn't keep her husband from cheating.

Just remember, most white voters are @the cac mamba. :troll:

Follow-up question:

Are you happy with how he's performed?

He's signed more legislation than Obama did in 8 years in a year and a half. :mjpls:

Oh nice, which pieces of legislation helped you the most? :ld:

I wasn't voting for some bytch who couldn't keep her man from cheating. :ufdup:

Just a reminder, most white male voters are @the cac mamba. :scusthov:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
also, aren't these guys against more government? why would they appreciate more legislation?
they'll then juelz and say everything he's signed was to reverse obama's big govt actions. but y'all just said he's done more than obama so if everything he's done is about reversing obama then that means obama had to do it first.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
they'll then juelz and say everything he's signed was to reverse obama's big govt actions. but y'all just said he's done more than obama so if everything he's done is about reversing obama then that means obama had to do it first.
theyll just say Obama did alot, but all of it was the wrong stuff....but he also didnt do much at the same time, somehow :mjgrin: