RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Get out the grill for some Memorial Day weekend nothing hot dogs, nothing burgers, notato salad.. Friday night fukkery

Yahoo is now part of Oath

:bettercallsaul:

come on brehs, let's ALL eat. i made enough nothing burgers for everyone. :blessed:

giphy.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

200 YEARS AGO, on June 1, 1813, in the midst of a bloody sea battle between an American and a British frigate a few miles north of Boston, one of America’s most memorable wartime slogans was born. As the mortally wounded Captain James Lawrence of the US frigate Chesapeake lay dying in his cabin, his crew locked in hand-to-hand combat on the quarterdeck above, he is alleged to have uttered the memorable words: “Don’t give up the ship!”

His rallying cry, published a few weeks later in a Baltimore newspaper, became the unofficial motto of the US Navy for decades thereafter, long predating “Remember the Maine” or “Remember Pearl Harbor.” Just two months after the battle, a bright blue banner emblazoned with Lawrence’s words flew at the masthead of a namesake vessel, USS Lawrence. Its captain, Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry, won a decisive victory on Sept. 10 over British naval forces in the Battle of Lake Erie.

Given the way it has echoed through the years, you might think Lawrence’s memorable plea marked a heroic moment in the history of American armed forces. It didn’t. Not only did Lawrence’s surviving crew give up the ship almost immediately after his exhortation, but historians and military analysts would later conclude that Lawrence had disobeyed orders to avoid combat in the first place, then committed a series of tactical blunders that all but guaranteed he and his ship would lose.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2...n-give-ship/AVYGogGB9gtXrydeyRx1BP/story.html

:laff: I'm ABSOLUTELY going to make this the MAGA rallying cry from here on out...I'm going to push this shyt every chance I get

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I'm ABSOLUTELY going to make this the MAGA rallying cry from here on out...I'm going to push this shyt every chance I get
"You know, those other captains, they go down with the ship. I don't go down with the ship, folks. I was off first. Before the women, you know, the children, they're not so innocent."

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

Wolfe already explained the hustle to you: the press is complicit. This presidency is everyone’s golden egg.

This presidency has updated the dikk cheney Talking Game. Don’t tell me he doesn’t know what he’s doing; don’t tell me they’re obligated by some “norm”. This isn’t normal.