RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't think it's just idiocy. It's also a marketing tactic. I said it the other day - so much of his career and life has been built upon convincing the right people at the right time that something or someone has been unfair to him. The campaign is the perfect example, playing on the fears of broke and/or stupid white people that "the left" has slanted America in favor of black people and gays and Jews and Muslims etc. His entire message (without always explicitly saying it) is "waaahhh everything is so unfair to us straight white Christian men". This shyt is just an extension of that. He's campaigning.

Now, the sad part is, he probably also believes it, which makes it idiocy too, to your point..

Absolutely. I was actually talking about the people who repeat his bs. They actually believe the deep state is out to get Trump. The deep state made him collude with the Russians. The deep state is why he can't whatever he fails to get done while in office. The deep state is why his campaign folks have plead guilty. The deep states is responsible for everything but getting the person they allegedly wanted in office elected.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:mjlol::mjlol:At his face

rudy looking like.....but what about 911.
fukk you rudy!!!!
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

:banderas: satisfying

Duck gooliani:umad:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Absolutely. I was actually talking about the people who repeat his bs. They actually believe the deep state is out to get Trump. The deep state made him collude with the Russians. The deep state is why he can't whatever he fails to get done while in office. The deep state is why his campaign folks have plead guilty. The deep states is responsible for everything but getting the person they allegedly wanted in office elected.
Oh, yeah they're definitely idiots. I grew up in a red area and a lot of the folks I grow up with are like this now. They no longer have my respect as human beings. They're just like sports fans who blame the refs for every setback or loss, but superior talent and coaching for every win