RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This Jared and DOJ shyt is infuriating. The poll that came out today is frightening.

If this Orangutang gets away with this

:mjcry:
Been saying that this isn't going to do Trump in..

Energies are better spent on election strategies for 2020. At least mental energy for some from a political perspective regardless of what the FBI decides to do.

Secondly, I believe electorial defeats would be more significant in the long term for Democrats and addressing issues of racism that Trump has used han impeachment. Impeachment allows a martyr to be made of trump and "Trumpism" will not die as a result. A hard loss at the ballot box will show a stronger sign of a repudiation of his brand of politics in the long term and push it underground .

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Court is not won on a public poll or opinion or a study group of people that believe rather what’s true or not... court is won by evidence, no matter how many times they get evidence from the doj or scream witch hunt from the tallest mountain. FACTS are FACTS and that will set us free in the end. I see some of y’all losing hope or even trust. I will reaffirm this THERE is NO WAY they don’t fall all of them. Rest easy people and take a break from this thread if u can’t handle the day by day trump in wonderland narrative they keep spewing.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
R's play dirty so much better than D's.

they have been doing it for decades and they did it with the support of R presidents who have laid down disastrous plans such as the "war on drugs".

dems have to be correct every time.
rethugs just have to hit once.
Dems hold their candidates to a certain degree of accountability in terms of what they say and how they act. Repubs are willing to elect a pedophile, they don't give a fukk. How are the Dems supposed to fight dirty when republican voters have no standards, if you have an R by your name they will vote for you. Trump isn't even a real fukking republican and they voted for him

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

they have been doing it for decades and they did it with the support of R presidents who have laid down disastrous plans such as the "war on drugs".

And then you have the typical contrarians...or “freethinkers” that call out all the corrupt shyt that Democrats do while ignoring it when Repubs do it. Holding Dems to the fire, placing double standards on them, etc. and it continues to enable Repubs to twist rules play by different standards as a “necessity”.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need a majority. This has been discussed but posters in here like yourself love to have an excuse to talk down on the left. Never fails. Ya'll are not slick.

Court is not won on a public poll or opinion or a study group of people that believe rather what’s true or not... court is won by evidence, no matter how many times they get evidence from the doj or scream witch hunt from the tallest mountain. FACTS are FACTS and that will set us free in the end. I see some of y’all losing hope or even trust. I will reaffirm this THERE is NO WAY they don’t fall all of them. Rest easy people and take a break from this thread if u can’t handle the day by day trump in wonderland narrative they keep spewing.

I was referring to Obama not releasing the Russian interference stuff without bipartisan support. Obama should have released that information for dolo. A Republican President would.

I hope you brehs are right. You have more faith in the system than I do, but I hope I’m wrong and you are right.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Except in high profile cases like this...cause jury selection will impact this shyt :francis:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
How long until they officially make this announcement to the public :wow:
His
What lie will they catch him on

You know these people aren't smart enough to have a coherent narrative yet :mjlol:
whats the consequence for lying? A lousy 30 days in jail? How do you go from $5 debt to $50k, and a handjob and some folks are spinning it as a win?

These people don’t have to be smart or enough of anything. They will survive this in the end.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Dems are weaklings. No wonder they get pushed around by the GOP.

It’s like in the comics when the good guy follows the rules and the villain breaks every rule.

nikkas need to be like :myman: To protect the sheep, you have to catch the wolf....and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf.

They need a majority. This has been discussed but posters in here like yourself love to have an excuse to talk down on the left. Never fails. Ya'll are not slick.

Hard to play dirty when you actually HAVE ethics, morals, and shame rather than just pretend to have those things by being "pro-life"

The moment D's start acting like R's is the end of the political process in this country. Is it fair? No, its not. All we can do is vote and hope that the apathetic crowd wakes up and turns out