RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine the look on these thugs faces when the special counsel was first announced and Mueller would lead it?

full

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

“You’ll see”?

Trump has *ZERO* impulse control. If he had something, ANYTHING, he would be screaming it from the mountaintops, on Twitter, thru SHS, everywhere. “You’ll see” is code for “I don’t have shyt but I want you to think I do”

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
20 hrs ·
In his new book “Facts and Fears, Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence,” former Intelligence chief James Clapper reveals that GOP leaders Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan were asked by former President Obama to sign a joint statement condemning foreign interference in the 2016 president election but rejected the request, saying they would not endorse a “bipartisan statement that might hurt their nominee for president.”

Ex-intel chief: Ryan and McConnell didn’t care about Russian election interference as long as Trump won
"I was disappointed but not surprised,” said former Director of National…
THEHILL.COM

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Hill
20 hrs ·
In his new book “Facts and Fears, Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence,” former Intelligence chief James Clapper reveals that GOP leaders Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan were asked by former President Obama to sign a joint statement condemning foreign interference in the 2016 president election but rejected the request, saying they would not endorse a “bipartisan statement that might hurt their nominee for president.”

Ex-intel chief: Ryan and McConnell didn’t care about Russian election interference as long as Trump won
"I was disappointed but not surprised,” said former Director of National…
THEHILL.COM

Dems are weaklings. No wonder they get pushed around by the GOP.

It’s like in the comics when the good guy follows the rules and the villain breaks every rule.

nikkas need to be like :myman: To protect the sheep, you have to catch the wolf....and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

It’s like in the comics when the good guy follows the rules and the villain breaks every rule.

nikkas need to be like :myman: To protect the sheep, you have to catch the wolf....and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf.
They need a majority. This has been discussed but posters in here like yourself love to have an excuse to talk down on the left. Never fails. Ya'll are not slick.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

R's play dirty so much better than D's.

they have been doing it for decades and they did it with the support of R presidents who have laid down disastrous plans such as the "war on drugs".

dems have to be correct every time.
rethugs just have to hit once.