RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You take issue with Kushner having the security clearance, right?
Yes, go on...:bpthink:

But have no problem with unethical business dealings that fleece tax dollars for personal profit?

Yes, I do, and...:bpthink:

by your logic, somehow we are both anti-semitic

You lost me. :bpgucci:

You tried to tie in Kushner's financial dealings--which are absolutely shady and should be prosecuted--with his ethnicity, being Jewish.
That's bullsh*t. :bpufedup:
Why can't it be because he just happens to be a scumbag? :panthersafe:

This thread doesn't need your Jewish conspiracy theory bullsh*t. Jews are a convenient scapegoat for people who don't understand how the world works.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
This thread doesn't need your Jewish conspiracy theory bullsh*t. Jews are a convenient scapegoat for people who don't understand how the world works.

I came with a factual situation that Kushner played a primary role in, not some "The jews are calcifying my 3rd eye by putting fluoride in the water" :stopitslime:

Guessing you don't have much experience with the NYC areas, because if you did you would be more aware of jewish influence on policy and local gov't. Not saying "all jews are evil zionist" but the Hasidic population is very tightly knit and many hold positions that can be leveraged to further their interest. :francis:

disclaimer, not trying to derail. this is my last response, just trying to clarify that i'm not anti semitic
920x920.jpg