RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If the above opinion piece is true, then the meeting would go a long way in establishing intent, as far as the obstruction probe goes.

Especially if Trump talked specifically and incessantly about Mueller's investigation during the meeting, which I'm almost certain he did. :dead:

Listen I’m very very upset about this Witch Hunt. Very upset! No Collusion! There was absolutely NO COLLUSION whatsoever. It’s a Witch Hunt!!

Daps
Broidy being Trump's abortion fall guy is starting to look more true, wonder when the truth is going to fall out of the sky.

It is pretty clear he was the fall guy for trump. But I fear the media will intentionally go for the sensational when the truth drops instead of focusing on the real scandal which is that broidy bribed trump with that payment and subsequent admission of being the one who did the abortion in exchange for dod contracts and influence for his clients.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
looking forward to conservatives saying trump's abortions don't matter because those women were whores
That's def the logical next step. Any time there's some smoke about Trump, he and his supporters go through the steps:
1) Denial: "It's fake news!" "Come on, you don't believe THE MEDIA, do you?"
2) Acceptance: "Ok well it does seem like that is probably true, ok fine sure"
3) Whataboutism: "YEAH BUT HILLARY! OBAMA! YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THEN DID YOU?! THEY ARE JUST AS BAD"
4) Justification: "Ya know what, I actually like him better for this. fukk it, I admit it" "Anyone would do the same in his position." "Everybody does this, but the media only cares about Trump"
5) Normalization: This thing is now just part of a behavior pattern we expect and no longer have the energy to rail against

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
3 hrs ·
BREAKING: The EPA has announced that all reporters will be allowed to cover its event on contaminated drinking water following massive outcry over its decision to ban reporters from the AP and CNN from attending the meeting.

EPA calls off ban on reporters after massive public outcry
An AP reporter was physically removed by security guards after been…
THEHILL.COM