RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lol what. So we shouldn't care about folks torturing folks.

Tell us what Republican voter is changing their vote based on this. Now tell us what Democratic voter wants them to vote this way. 6 Democrats flipped for her and 3 Republicans flipped against her. Why?
Who's pressuring them to vote for her again? If she's so terrible, why vote for her at all?

Have no standards, bruhs.

I think Dems have folded in other issues that I find more important than this.

I personally would prefer we didn't, but Trump is our President.

But I'm not sure how many Americans care about torturing non citizens at the voting booth.

People still care about Healthcare and paying their bills More.

Pruitt, Carson, Devos, are all appointed that are doing more harm to Americans than this.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I would guess not too often, he seems to go to the Florida resort all the time
Yea, I saw some report about the WH sending VIPs to other Trump properties.

Obviously not to that extent, but It all ads up.

That being said, I've seen 7-8 million dollar a year restaurants in college towns.

The Angus Barn in Raleigh does 20 million a year.

He's dirty, but probably not as dirty as we think. The truth is he's likely been under reporting his taxes.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Yea, I saw some report about the WH sending VIPs to other Trump properties.

Obviously not to that extent, but It all ads up.

That being said, I've seen 7-8 million dollar a year restaurants in college towns.

The Angus Barn in Raleigh does 20 million a year.

He's dirty, but probably not as dirty as we think. The truth is he's likely been under reporting his taxes.

Yeah, it’s not treason but people go to federal prison for it.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think Dems have folded in other issues that I find more important than this.

I personally would prefer we didn't, but Trump is our President.

But I'm not sure how many Americans care about torturing non citizens at the voting booth.

People still care about Healthcare and paying their bills More.

Pruitt, Carson, Devos, are all appointed that are doing more harm to Americans than this.
I agree about everything you said. It's moving no one nor is it going to be an issue that average folks care about. More of a reason not to fold. They could simply vote against her and they would have to confirm a different person. The people voting for her gotta wear that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I agree about everything you said. It's moving no one nor is it going to be an issue that average folks care about. More of a reason not to fold. They could simply vote against her and they would have to confirm a different person. The people voting for her gotta wear that.
You're completely right. That's a better approach

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what. So we shouldn't care about folks torturing folks.

Tell us what Republican voter is changing their vote based on this. Now tell us what Democratic voter wants them to vote this way. 6 Democrats flipped for her and 3 Republicans flipped against her. Why?
Who's pressuring them to vote for her again? If she's so terrible, why vote for her at all?

Have no standards, bruhs.

Straw man, meet argument.

I’m not saying vote for her because you may get some conservative applause.

I’m saying stop making this a story that distracts from winning issues for the Dems. Nobody is basing their vote on which way you voted on her nomination. There are a dozen issues people care about before “stance on Geneva Convention.”

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Straw man, meet argument.

I’m not saying vote for her because you may get some conservative applause.

I’m saying stop making this a story that distracts from winning issues for the Dems. Nobody is basing their vote on which way you voted on her nomination. There are a dozen issues people care about before “stance on Geneva Convention.”
If they're not doing it to appease conservatives, then why are they voting for her? They're simply showing that they're ok with what she did and find no moral objection to torture.

No one is distracting. It's called holding them accountable for doing unnecessary dumb shyt like voting for a torturer and someone who should definitely be in prison.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full