RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
fukking insane....we all keep hinting at it by mentioning "if this were obama" but the obvious corollary implicitly asks "if trump weren't white."

i am 100% convinced that if this were obama, even 80% of LIBERALS would be marching in the streets.

it's just insane.
Did you think you can impugn their world without consequences? It amazes me how many of us underestimate white peoples hatred of us. And however much they hate us, they hate women more. White men know how weak white women are.

This isn’t the thread for this but there will be a black female president before a white one. Let me amend that: a white woman will not fare well in a general election until the electorate changes dramatically.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

D1TWexE.gif

Before you do anything else, read the story in the NYTimes about the FBI starting their investigation.

John Brennan (former CIA DIRECTOR) dropped hella dimes.

He. Knows. Everything!!!!

Trump Et Al are FFFFUUUCCCKKKKEEEEDDDDD

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you think you can impugn their world without consequences? It amazes me how many of us underestimate white peoples hatred of us. And however much they hate us, they hate women more. White men know how weak white women are.

This isn’t the thread for this but there will be a black female president before a white one. Let me amend that: a white woman will not fare well in a general election until the electorate changes dramatically.

Hillary BARELY lost, and quite honestly I'm convinced the Russians had a few fingers on the scale but I get what you mean. The fact that so many white women voted for him proves your point. But at the end of the day, race will always trump (dbl entendre :wow:) other considerations.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cool stuff

Liberals are SO FUKKING STUPID for making this an issue...this is literally an issue only for that special class of liberal grads of ivy league universities (whether historical or modern/public) who think having taken 20 credits of classes covering int'l relations, history of U.N peacekeeping efforts and aquinas' just war theory then interning in the constituent service department of their local congressman convinces them they're experts in the role of the intelligence agencies in modern society.

The bytch worked for the CIA, not a fukking NGO that focuses on water security in Sub Saharan Africa.

This stupid purity bullshyt is not going to win you ONE FUKKING VOTE. If you're going to be purists, do it on issues involving the economy, domestic politics etc. At least then you'll most likely be supported by a large chunk of the electorate.

EVERYONE that is currently commenting on this shyt - journalists, online commentators and politicians - have at one point or another been in the position of having to either actively participate in, or look away, at something they may not even personally support due to pressure from above, or forces beyond your control. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Liberals are SO FUKKING STUPID for making this an issue...this is literally an issue only for that special class of liberal grads of ivy league universities (whether historical or modern/public) who think having taken 20 credits of classes covering int'l relations, history of U.N peacekeeping efforts and aquinas' just war theory then interning in the constituent service department of their local congressman convinces them they're experts in the role of the intelligence agencies in modern society.

The bytch worked for the CIA, not a fukking NGO that focuses on water security in Sub Saharan Africa.

This stupid purity bullshyt is not going to win you ONE FUKKING VOTE. If you're going to be purists, do it on issues involving the economy, domestic politics etc. At least then you'll most likely be supported by a large chunk of the electorate.

EVERYONE that is currently commenting on this shyt - journalists, online commentators and politicians - have at one point or another been in the position of having to either actively participate in, or look away, at something they may not even personally support due to pressure from above, or forces beyond your control. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.
But I’m sure we can agree that torture is wrong :skip:

Right:lupe:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Lol what. So we shouldn't care about folks torturing folks.

Tell us what Republican voter is changing their vote based on this. Now tell us what Democratic voter wants them to vote this way. 6 Democrats flipped for her and 3 Republicans flipped against her. Why?
Who's pressuring them to vote for her again? If she's so terrible, why vote for her at all?

Have no standards, bruhs.