RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

giphy.gif

Daps

I read about this earlier. Where the fukk do these mfers get the balls and ego to try and find a moral backbone after spending even half a day serving this administration's agenda? Rex was there over a year before Trump gave him the boot. Sounding like Smokey in Friday.

"I got mind control over Trump. I called him a fukking moron. He told me to SHUT THE FUKK UP. I be quiet. But when he fired me....I be talkin again."

:camby:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I read about this earlier. Where the fukk do these mfers get the balls and ego to try and find a moral backbone after spending even half a day serving this administration's agenda? Rex was there over a year before Trump gave him the boot. Sounding like Smokey in Friday.

"I got mind control over Trump. I called him a fukking moron. He told me to SHUT THE FUKK UP. I be quiet. But when he fired me....I be talkin again."

:camby:
It’s white peoples idea of courage. You know relish in a system that encourages exploitation, and on their death bed renounce it.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:ALERTRED:

Trump golf courses used for serious money laundering!!!

:shakingdamn:
:weebaynanimated:

The course probably costs 100-200$ for a tee time to generate 2.9 million. So they're saying those same people that only generated 3 million on 150$ tee times generated another 8 million eating 5 dollar lunches at the turn?
:bryan: