RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The average maga fanboy thinks all anti trump news is fake news so unless we can somehow impeach or arrest trump none of this shyt matters. Same reason i dont even follow these scandals anymore, most likely you can arrest some of the guys around trump but im fairly sure hes untouchable :ehh:

The love and adoration these white folk have for trump reminds me of when obama first got elected, black folk was riding with him no matter what. :ehh:

Its looking more like hes gonna get 2 terms honestly :ehh: America has gone full partisan/factionalism
The average maga fan boy is a dummy. There are plenty of people with sense that voted for trump and have realized they fukked up

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The best part about all of this is that just this AM I was watching Morning Joe and they said something about Rudy and Orangeface prepping to go HAM on Mueller and his team in light of the 1 year anniversary of the beginning of the investigation.

I sat there as I was prepping my oatmeal and said "There's definitely some shyt that's gonna come out today or tomorrow to shut that ass up quick fast...."

Was not disappointed...by the oatmeal or todays news :mjgrin:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
ask the trumps.

full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Donald looks like hes in the mood for another type of burger :scust:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:russ: Ok i gotta know is that a meme, or is every week infrastructure week?
Infrastructure Week has come twice now and every single time it happens, some shyt leaks or happens that totally highlights the crumbling infrastructure of the entire Trump presidency.

So it's almost like every single time some shyt drops....it's Infrastructure Week :mjlol: