RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I want it to be known but thinking about it fully should you let the public know? It will commit forever perception of Russia that won’t change and offer our enemies ammuniations. It will open a huge can of worms.

There are many instances where the government doesn’t let the public know true actions behind some news such as attacks etc
Look how long they hid the fact Lee Harvey Oswald was at the Russian embassy in Mexio city days before the election. They know how dangerous certain ideas can be if they can’t fully prove a certain line of controversial evidence.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
as with everything, consider the source, but I found this interesting regardless:

Report: China Has Committed $500 Million to Indonesian Development That Will Include Trump Hotels and a Trump Golf Course

On Sunday, Donald Trump surprised his own advisers and reversed U.S. policy by announcing on Twitter that he wanted to lift U.S. sanctions on the Chinese telecom company ZTE. On Monday, Trump explained that the move was in part a personal favor to China’s president, Xi Jinping.

In what may or may not be related news, the Agence France-Presse news service is reportingthat a Chinese company agreed last Thursday to build a theme park at a major Indonesian development project that is set to include Trump-branded hotels, residences, and a golf course—and that will be funded in part by $500 million in Chinese government loans.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Derailment
Did recent intelligence officials suggest there is evidence Obama was illegitimate? Because that is what we are talking about and not your favorite right wing radio person.
Everyone and their mama claimed to have proof he was “muslim” and “born in nigeria” :what:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Everyone and their mama claimed to have proof he was “muslim” and “born in nigeria” :what:
Act like known right wing lies and propaganda hold the same weight as a real investigation, mounting evidence, and several indictments already, brehs.

Holy shyt your “look at me being rational in the center” routine is not even rational or in the center. It’s just uninformed, simple, and stupid. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

This is the clearest evidence from the former CIA director that Trump is TRULY FUĆKED

Brennan says more stuff is unknown and will come out regarding Americans and Russian collusion!

As it should be traumatic it’s what this country needs to send a fukkin message :shaq: