RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Derailment
Same shyt said about trump being illegitimate is the same shyt Republicans said about Obama. All these conspiracy theories:francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Same shyt said about trump being illegitimate is the same shyt Republicans said about Obama. All these conspiracy theories:francis:

There basis was that Obama was a black man. Trump basis is that he is backed by Russia and the GOP is corrupt.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
#fax cureent dem leadership gonna come out of this looking like james buchanan

even though Pence is his truest successor :wrist::wrist::wrist:

:dame:

Pence just reeks flamer and it’s sad. If he came out he would of knock Trump off maincard like he really wanted too.

I was thinking about doing a massive thread on the Coli about them confederate fukks because majority of the people here don’t know the history.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Live in a “post racism” mentality, brehs
You either are trying to be a contrarian, are trolling, or are an awful human being

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Live in a “post racism” mentality, brehs
You either are trying to be a contrarian, are trolling, or are an awful human being
who mentioned anything about racism:francis:

It cant be disputed that republicans said Obama was illegitimate as well:yeshrug:

If you cant even agree with that then:hhh:

excuse me for saying woah when i read this sillyness about ave being cia and votes being altered.. reaching

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

This is the clearest evidence from the former CIA director that Trump is TRULY FUĆKED

Brennan says more stuff is unknown and will come out regarding Americans and Russian collusion!

Brennan always delivers that heat

giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What he is alluding to is like others have said is the outright changing of votes in addition to all the dirty corrupt complicit Americans (Trump and his cronies) that helped a foreign adversary but will the powers that be determine that this information can’t get out because the Republican Party will be no more. The party will be destroyed..

Will they really destroy all of this to rubble and build back again?

I’m not sure to be honest

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What he is alluding to is like others have said outright changing of votes in addition to all the dirty corrupt complicit Americans (Trump and his cronies) that helped a foreign adversary but will the powers that be determine that this information can’t get out because the Republican Party will be no more. The party will be destroyed..

Will they really destroy all of this to rubble and build back again?

I’m not sure to be honest
i doubt it
we are talking about trump voters:lolbron: voters of that menace in alabama:francis:

They’ll find a way to deflect and blame it on minorities

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
who mentioned anything about racism:francis:

It cant be disputed that republicans said Obama was illegitimate as well:yeshrug:

If you cant even agree with that then:hhh:

excuse me for saying woah when i read this sillyness about ave being cia and votes being altered.. reaching
Did recent intelligence officials suggest there is evidence Obama was illegitimate? Because that is what we are talking about and not your favorite right wing radio person.