RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
brehs yall need to get on the new wave, even if muller drops putin literally giving trump money by hand in a photo it wont matter.

Truth is not truth anymore, republicans do not give one fukk.

Its me and mines vs you and yours, Democrats need to get with the program :francis:
:russell:I agree people in here getting excited about the smallest Russia connection. I'm still waiting on trumps tax returns to leak :win:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What is the shyt they are scared to put out in public?

For all you concerned lurkers who aren't news junkies, CIA never goes out in public and talks like that. He has been doing that since last year. I hope that alleviates your concerns
My guess is the outright corruptness and complicity of the Republican party will shatter the country if it all comes out. I think they will weigh how much to release (they SHOULD release everything).

Paul Ryan was on tape admitting to it for godsakes and it lasted one newscycle. That should have been a MONSTER story and pushed him out of office within a week. :smh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I think that these rising gas prices are going to be an issue for November if they (democrats) can tie this to Trump's reckless behavior with Iran.

If it hits four a gallon it'll trigger the bubbles to pop. It's a wrap.

4.50 a gallon and I don't see how any incumbent stays.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They shook, He a white man who has a mean streak and balls who calls out bullshyt. They usually use race, sex, or aggressiveness as weapons. He's what they literally all strive to be and him telling the daily caller he would sue there ass literally fukked up half their playbook.

full

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
That Brennan tape spoke volumes. That whole foreign adversary ‘who affected our sources and methods’ sounds like proof votes were altered. The real dilemma is how does the justice system reveal all this madness without disrupting our idea of government.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That Brennan tape spoke volumes. That whole foreign adversary ‘who affected our sources and methods’ sounds like proof votes were altered. The real dilemma is how does the justice system reveal all this madness without disrupting our idea of government.

fukk just come out but they are scare of the white militias in this country committing terrorism once they realize their main guy being in office is null.

This shyt is a joke and boardering the lines of the confederates and how easy they treated them.

Trump and them should be in prison and every law implemented should be null by this administration

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I think that these rising gas prices are going to be an issue for November if they (democrats) can tie this to Trump's reckless behavior with Iran.
rising gas prices only hurt democrats it seems. the same people who will talk about their tax savings (not the rich who really got some savings) don't realize that the rise in gas prices since trump took office has eliminated your meager tax cut.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

This is the clearest evidence from the former CIA director that Trump is TRULY FUĆKED

Brennan says more stuff is unknown and will come out regarding Americans and Russian collusion!

Votes were probably altered.

Trump is likely an illegitimate president and they’re scared of the crisis this will trigger

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Votes were probably altered.

Trump is likely an illegitimate president and they’re scared of the crisis this will trigger
People were almost certainly prevented from voting by likely GOP sponsored voter intimidation and voters were purged from the rolls. That alone makes him illegitimate, not to mention losing the popular vote by 3 million. Didn’t John Lewis already call him an illegitimate president?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sure if they actually were or not, but if votes were changed, then IMO whoever knows about it has an ethical duty to make it known.

Yeah, it would cause political instability, but if you're really about democracy then you have to bring the truth to light anyway. You can't just let somebody get away with that shyt because you don't want to upset their supporters. :manny:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People were almost certainly prevented from voting by likely GOP sponsored voter intimidation and voters were purged from the rolls. That alone makes him illegitimate, not to mention losing the popular vote by 3 million. Didn’t John Lewis already call him an illegitimate president?

To me I don’t make any distinction between fukking with voter rolls and changing vote tallies directly. Same result.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm not sure if they actually were or not, but if votes were changed, then IMO whoever knows about it has an ethical duty to make it known.

Yeah, it would cause political instability, but if you're really about democracy then you have to bring the truth to light anyway. You can't just let somebody get away with that shyt because you don't want to upset their supporters. :manny:

I want it to be known but thinking about it fully should you let the public know? It will commit forever perception of Russia that won’t change and offer our enemies ammuniations. It will open a huge can of worms.

There are many instances where the government doesn’t let the public know true actions behind some news such as attacks etc