RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Republicans arent watching MSNBC, its definitely a left leaning network. They hate MSNBC just as much as they do CNN.

I dont watch MSNBC during the day nor the weekend, with the exception of Joy's show. Dont know whats going on outside of my normal watch hrs but are people implying that MSNBC is not left leaning?

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
MSNBC is left leaning obviously, but a lot of people on that network are not "liberals" per se

Hugh Hewitt is about as liberal as a Westboro Baptist Church BBQ

Scarborough tries hard but when push comes to shove, even though he considers himself "Independent", is still a Conservative white dude.

Just pay attention to the positions that some of their "anchors" and "hosts" take in response to various topics and you'll be able to peep game

It's different from Fox though...FoxNews is in a whole other galaxy...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
speaking of MSNBC, it it just me or does Mika adlib while Joe goes on rants?
i used to think that she was trying to get a word in edge wise but sometimes the things she says are just retarded.

i was just listening to Joe talk about how trump and rudy brag about their intelligence.
Mika chimes in with "like a sports car".

no one acknowledges the non-sequitur and the convo moves on.

full

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
speaking of MSNBC, it it just me or does Mika adlib while Joe goes on rants?
i used to think that she was trying to get a word in edge wise but sometimes the things she says are just retarded.

i was just listening to Joe talk about how trump and rudy brag about their intelligence.
Mika chimes in with "like a sports car".

no one acknowledges the non-sequitur and the convo moves on.

full
Mika DEFINITELY does that

If they were a hip hop duo, after Scarboroughs verses, Mika would be on the end of the track like Jim Jones or Big Body Bes just talking the wildest shyt over the beat and telling cats to pull up at 6 AM M-F if it's a problem, complete with a shout out to the whole set and throwing up NBC Comcast with her hands in the videos

Mika even takes positions that are completely contradictory to her whole steeze if Joe takes the position first, just like younger women do with their boyfriends. It's kind of funny to watch.

Joe: You know shards of broken glass in my latte is refreshing :ehh:

Mika: ...oh I LOVE shards of broken glass! :gladbron:
Me: :dahell:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mika is kind of annoying but for some strange reason I like her she’s like a regular chick. Joe and them this morning was talking baseball and she was like oh my God I’m gonna text :laff:

Sounds like my wife
Breh half of comedy of that shyt in the AM is exactly what the SNL skits are like

- Scarborough bloviating
- Mika being part of #GoodGirlfriendGang and co-signing all his bullshyt
- The discomfort on the rest of the teams faces/energy when they use the show as a platform for their god damn relationship
- Mika just going off on tangents babbling about some dumb shyt shyt unrelated to the current topic
- Mika when she goes full "bratty girlfriend/pay attention to me" when Joe goes into some long winded speech