RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Again...this is a HUGE "if"

His numbers are going up and there's no gurantee the Manafort trial will end the way we need it do

Voter fatigue could set in

Also, we are underestimating these piece of shyt red state voters showing up to protect their senators and reps in the voting booth
Just too many dumb fukks in this country. And if this NK deal happens Trumps approval will go up even more. I have no faith in people anymore, but I'm hopeful we will prevail.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just too many dumb fukks in this country. And if this NK deal happens Trumps approval will go up even more. I have no faith in people anymore, but I'm hopeful we will prevail.
Exactly

These idiots are clapping for the Iran deal even though the price of their gas is going to go up

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Again...this is a HUGE "if"

His numbers are going up and there's no gurantee the Manafort trial will end the way we need it do

Voter fatigue could set in

Also, we are underestimating these piece of shyt red state voters showing up to protect their senators and reps in the voting booth

These red state voters aren’t the ones who put Trump over the top :ufdup:

Hillary lost my 77k votes in 3 key states where it’s already confirmed hackers penetrated the voting machines.. Not hard to see what’s going on

And remember Hillary received 3 million more votes than Trump..

Russian backed money is what put trump over the top

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Man I hope Mueller and the power in this country whom is not connected to this shyt just say fukk it, let's let the whole house of card fall and rebuild it. Hope they are not scared to reveal the truth even if it scares the shyt out of the populace. So they can put laws and resources in place so this never happens again.

i hope they do.
there is rot from the core all the way out from it.
removing it will be painful but America needs to go through this.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
i hope they do.
there is rot from the core all the way out from it.
removing it will be painful but America needs to go through this.
Yup. If America wants to truly prosper, the people in power needs to do the right thing and RICO Trump and all people connected to this crime. GOP included and make an example of them. Sweeping this under the rug and playing these Democrat vs Republican games and repeating the same cycle will eventually break this country from the inside out. The cycle of Republican president bring US to war, damage economy so voters elect a Democrat president to fix the damage but the Dem pres could not fix all the damage so he is blamed for the economy so voters vote Republicans who will start the damage again is not working.

Some drastic changes needs to happen and if they go RICO on Trump, and the GOP and connect this to Russians, i think the GOP is done. They better drop the biggest hammer in american modern history.

Last edited: