RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ive been saying for a while Russia hacked the votes. That said I do question if that'll ever come out though, I think that might be too much for the country to handle. I think that would be a death blow for the United States. I think Mueller and company are doing everything they can to get Trump and those closest to him out of office and in prison without it coming out votes were changed. That's why you see so many Republicans not seeking reelection, they knew and on the down low we're given the option of not seeking reelection or facing prison, specifically Paul Ryan.
It never will. It would cause massive unrest.

Americans are a skeptical and activist people.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What the fuk happens in the meeting Mueller has with people/companies he’s interviewed that has them so shook there are ZERO leaks?

Mueller taking it back to his days in ‘Nam, putting M16 barrels down their throats?

i imagine that the interviews are compartmentalized in the scope of information that is discussed in each interview.
being interviewed is probably like seeing one piece of a giant mosaic.
not saying that there isn't some hard body flexing going on by the feds.

i'm bet they go in they go in there wearing speedos, coated in oil and just flex for like 15 minutes.

I swear @BigMoneyGrip makes me feel like anything is possible

yeah, he's great at gassing shyt up and getting me to jump into the kool-aid pool.
he's like the Flava Flav of this thread.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Read between the lines breh they are basically saying the votes were changed period and that goes directly to Trump’s presidency being illegitimate and once that is confirmed you will start to see the Senate call for the resignations of all Trump’s judicial picks and that scotus Gorsche..

shyt about to hit the fukkin fan so buckle up
Nah, Republican party is directly involved so they will protect themselves at all cost. Mitch McConnel would rather dig up his mother's corpse and shyt in her mouth than reverse Trump's justice picks.

And if Dems take over the Congress they won't do shyt because they're too p*ssy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Only thing I would say to you is isn't it for life once you get on the SCOTUS????

Like Gorsuch can't be removed right??

:wow:

If the Presidency is illegitimate then his judicial picks were confirmed through fraud.. I posted it earlier in this thread and it’s in the constitution.. let me go find it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i imagine that the interviews are compartmentalized in the scope of information that is discussed in each interview.
being interviewed is probably like seeing one piece of a giant mosaic.
not saying that there isn't some hard body flexing going on by the feds.

i'm bet they go in they go in there wearing speedos, coated in oil and just flex for like 15 minutes.

yeah, he great at gassing shyt up and getting me to jump into the kool-aid pool.
he's like the Flava Flav of this thread.

When have I pump faked on here? Not once :ufdup:

I ain’t gassing nothing it I’m looking down the road and see the Forrest from the trees... it’s over for trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah, Republican party is directly involved so they will protect themselves at all cost. Mitch McConnel would rather dig up his mother's corpse and shyt in her mouth than reverse Trump's justice picks.

And if Dems take over the Congress they won't do shyt because they're too p*ssy.
I stated for the record this will happen in 2019 when the Dems take back the house and senate

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Man I hope Mueller and the power in this country whom is not connected to this shyt just say fukk it, let's let the whole house of card fall and rebuild it. Hope they are not scared to reveal the truth even if it scares the shyt out of the populace. So they can put laws and resources in place so this never happens again.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When have I pump faked on here? Not once :ufdup:

I ain’t gassing nothing it I’m looking down the road and see the Forrest from the trees... it’s over for trump

i meant it in the best possible way.
you just have a way of presenting things that get's me hyped and i applaud that.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I stated for the record this will happen in 2019 when the Dems take back the house and senate
Again...this is a HUGE "if"

His numbers are going up and there's no gurantee the Manafort trial will end the way we need it do

Voter fatigue could set in

Also, we are underestimating these piece of shyt red state voters showing up to protect their senators and reps in the voting booth