RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
The Russia Witch Hunt is rapidly losing credibility. House Intelligence Committee found No Collusion, Coordination or anything else with Russia. So now the Probe says OK, what else is there? How about Obstruction for a made up, phony crime.There is no O, it’s called Fighting Back

7:27 AM - May 7, 2018

Daps

:francis:

Anyone else think Guiliani is just there to cause more confusion so we talk more about the conflicting accounts, and less about the actual situation? Omarosa (not the best source :hubie:) said on Big Brother, that Trump tweets the crazy stuff on purpose to keep the press busy with that while he's passing things, taking away funding, and other stuff he doesn't want to make the media. If he didn't tweet and say crazy things, there would be a much clearer vision of his presidency, and we would see how he's not really doing anything from a much deeper perspective.

It's at a point where the Russia investigation is talked about nonstop on CNN with the same talking points all day with different guests.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unless I see actual titles, I'm gonna call BS.

Like I said...not all of us are high school dropouts. Everyone in my immediate circle is legit and isn't on some low level non-banking related job either and I trust their word on the street coming out of JP, GS, CS, CG, MS, Barclays, etc.

Defending DB's poor performance and repeated history of teetering on the brink is laughable. ...if not suspicious. Its bad enough @Futuristic Eskimo works there, but then to gaslight the rest of us is pathetic and shows how insecure he is.
I said I worked there in the past, I never defended its performance and I called it a shytty bank. Take your meds.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think @Futuristic Eskimo is right re: the closure of Deutsche's US IBD being a restructuring decision. I don't think it's easy for any IB to enter and gain a strong foothold in the US where there is goldman, jp morgan, morgan stanley etc. I would imagine having weak executives and risk management lead to escalating fines and legal costs which probably sped up their US exit. And the loss in business was probably a result of losing revenue from fraudulent practices(?), among other things. Both can be true imo
Fraudulent practices are definitely a factor and would agree with both statements. All I said was it had nothing to do with Trump specifically. Not really a provocative statement:russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:

Anyone else think Guiliani is just there to cause more confusion so we talk more about the conflicting accounts, and less about the actual situation? Omarosa (not the best source :hubie:) said on Big Brother, that Trump tweets the crazy stuff on purpose to keep the press busy with that while he's passing things, taking away funding, and other stuff he doesn't want to make the media. If he didn't tweet and say crazy things, there would be a much clearer vision of his presidency, and we would see how he's not really doing anything from a much deeper perspective.

It's at a point where the Russia investigation is talked about nonstop on CNN with the same talking points all day with different guests.
He just got divorced. He needs the action.