RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's nothing special about the markup on Cohen's apartment buildings if you know what's been going on in NY the last 6+ years.

DB isn't restructuring due to Trump, Russia, some other imagined thing.

DB has faced similar charges as most banks of their specialization have over the last 18 years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think @Futuristic Eskimo is right re: the closure of Deutsche's US IBD being a restructuring decision. I don't think it's easy for any IB to enter and gain a strong foothold in the US where there is goldman, jp morgan, morgan stanley etc. I would imagine having weak executives and risk management lead to escalating fines and legal costs which probably sped up their US exit. And the loss in business was probably a result of losing revenue from fraudulent practices(?), among other things. Both can be true imo

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So let me ask some folks in this thread a question.

When Nap posts 20 Twitter links and long articles in ful instead of links that lead to your scroll bar on your phone for example becoming essentially a dot

Do you actually read everything or just scroll past it?
I just scroll past it personally .
This last page is ridiculously cluttered.
I usually won’t click on twitter links/threads and prefer reading them here, but I understand why people have issue them. Long articles though I don’t read.