RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
mv0F7WK.png

:troll:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

That was the other thing about the spicer press conference yesterday, government threatening to take away funding from sanctuary cities, and spicer saying that there is a direct corelation between illegal immigrants and the murder rate in Chicago as if it proved his point. Fukking despicable.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That was the other thing about the spicer press conference yesterday, government threatening to take away funding from sanctuary cities, and spicer saying that there is a direct corelation between illegal immigrants and the murder rate in Chicago as if it proved his point. Fukking despicable.

Its part of their assult on urban areas in general to try and funnel that money to the middle of nowhere so deplorables can buy more at Walmart. Like take away money from the areas that make the most money (that is spread nationally and statewide through taxes) and then send it to small town nowheres so they can buy guns to shoot at trees

Trumps domestic policy is backwards as everything else he's done. Its actually a God send they are speeding to get him out of office cause its clear his policies will only ruin America is allowed to kick in.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've concluded that this whole Flynn seeking immunity is more poorly crafted WH bullsh*t, like mentioned earlier in the thread, some Ollie North sh*t - walk with me for a second:

- Flynn has an interesting list of federal crimes he's going to ultimately be indicted for. An immunity deal has nothing to do with admission or confession, it's purpose is to build a bigger case or snag a bigger fish.
- His lawyers have already preemptively tried to cleanup the mysterious filing "oversights".
- His son has been on a 'woe is me my dad is a good soldier following orders and those people shall pay' campaign that no one is buying.
- Orangemander in Chief is encouraging - almost begging actually - Flynn to take an immunity deal.
- Seeking of the deal was leaked to the media but what about the required proffer session? The session where the snitch and his lawyer(s) layout this amazing information that's going to make the immunity deal worth it for everyone. We haven't heard about this because this information was intentionally leaked to the media and there was no such session.
- Justice Department immunity is essentially to the discretion of the AG or assistant AG.
- All of that happens for Justice and Congress to hit him and his lawyer with a :rudy:.

Who is responsible for these clumsy ass moves the WH is making?

You're Right

Whiting says it looks to him like "Flynn's lawyer is really targeting Congress" and "hoping that one of the Congressional committees will take the bait and grant him immunity in exchange for his testimony" so the feds won't be able to touch him. But using the Oliver North tactic "is not going to work" for Flynn, he predicts, and Congress has already signaled that it isn't interested. In the end, Whiting says, "the ploy feels desperate, indicating that Flynn may not have much to offer. And the very fact that Flynn's lawyer is making a play for immunity at this stage suggests that he has some fear that his client faces real criminal exposure."

Michael Flynn is shopping for immunity deals. Here's what that might mean for Flynn, and President Trump.

He was trying to pull an Oliver North and Trump ever the idiot made it hot by saying "I think he should do that cause its om his best interest cause they are out to get us"

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5886633288400896.png

:coffee: Looks like someone feeling pressure... Telling news network what to do...:whistle:
This is what I'm saying. If he were innocent, he would have came out a long time ago, held a presser on the WH grounds and said, "As the newly elected President of the United States, I am now asking Congress to launch a full investigation into potential election meddling." He hasn't done this. People need to wake up. He hasn't done such a simple thing. Instead he has attacked respected members of the media, and used his NSC to undermine the House's investigation. You know why? Because he has something to hide.