RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fakkit Rudy is dead wrong on that...

Thanks to Rethuglicans impeaching Clinton for a blow job there is now established precedent that a POTUS has to comply with a subpoena...

In 1997 the Supreme Court said in Clinton v. Jones that Bill Clinton couldn't use an executive privilege defense to avoid testimony...
The blow job that keeps on giving

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I haven't checked the thread in a while, I read them because I know they're coming and they keep me from losing my place by clicking NG external links

I skip almost all Naps posts. Someone else always posts a less obnoxious version of the information. Some cat on here I can’t remember right now, almost alway beats him to the punch.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall ain't peep Deutsche bank leaving the investment banking business? :sas1:

and closing offices? :mjpls:

I keep telling yall to follow the stories behind the stories :sas2:

Uf4FFlA.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been so busy the last three weeks finishing up work for a class, doing some volunteer work, going to visit a friend in Baton Rouge, rehabbing a minor shoulder injury etc.

Finally able to catch up and dap everybody up. :DKKhaled:

Feels like the fireworks are coming soon :DKPop: