RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
So let me ask some folks in this thread a question.

When Nap posts 20 Twitter links and long articles in ful instead of links that lead to your scroll bar on your phone for example becoming essentially a dot

Do you actually read everything or just scroll past it?
I just scroll past it personally .
This last page is ridiculously cluttered.
We basically got confirmation from the mods that nap is, for reasons they're not allowed to say, allowed to break certain rules.

:manny:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Part of the problem is that it's all CNN covers now. No other news story gets covered. I imagine that can get exhausting.

Not even saying they have to cover every single little talked about story. But stuff I would think they would make a minute for it seems gets pushed out. Like I had some interest in the East Area Rapist getting captured and they had a scheduled press conference that I saw just the local news website stream reach 25k viewers when it started. Turned to CNN and no major Trump news was on that date and theyre talking about Manafort so I just watched the conference online

Not saying this shyt isn't important but at the end of the day, this shyt is a business and they are after ratings and I'm guessing they saw the ratings maddow and them were getting and went full tilt with it.

Edit: interesting related anecdote I worked with a ton of people overseas at my last job and have some added to facebook. I guess they get CNN and saw one dude on my Facebook page comment he used to love CNN but it's just "talking bad about Trump now" after clarifying he isn't a fan of Trump and said he hates CNN now. I never will get upset about people talking bad about Trump but I found it interesting that was his perspective as a foreigner watching CNN.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump spending that 400,000,000 in the last decade :mjpls:

LsY4n7S.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So let me ask some folks in this thread a question.

When Nap posts 20 Twitter links and long articles in ful instead of links that lead to your scroll bar on your phone for example becoming essentially a dot

Do you actually read everything or just scroll past it?
I just scroll past it personally .
This last page is ridiculously cluttered.
When I haven't checked the thread in a while, I read them because I know they're coming and they keep me from losing my place by clicking NG external links