RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Gowdy, who read doc, has a different take than Nunes. Gowdy still has some questions for the drafter of the document, but "fully supports" Mueller probe, per spox. Nunes, briefed on doc, says it raises "major" concerns about whether FBI's Russia probe should have been started

3:18 PM - May 4, 2018

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

you know what, john mccain can eat a dikk politically, but the man did his fukking time, got tortured and survived that shyt, he put in work.

John Kerry put in work politically and in vietnam, and they did that fake as swift boat shyt to him when he served honorably.

As a vet and i know other vets in this thread feel this, its not about trump not going to vietnam and him lying about it, its that he shyts on other people who had the nerve or the courage or in some instances were simply drafted and he shyts on them. Donald Trump aint never accomplished ANYTHING on his own, without daddys money he wouldnt be shyt but a two bit hustler gaming people on 42nd st terminal

Also, Joe Biden would beat that ass. I aint forgot about that fade he offered up

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
you know what, john mccain can eat a dikk politically, but the man did his fukking time, got tortured and survived that shyt, he put in work.

John Kerry put in work politically and in vietnam, and they did that fake as swift boat shyt to him when he served honorably.

As a vet and i know other vets in this thread feel this, its not about trump not going to vietnam and him lying about it, its that he shyts on other people who had the nerve or the courage or in some instances were simply drafted and he shyts on them. Donald Trump aint never accomplished ANYTHING on his own, without daddys money he wouldnt be shyt but a two bit hustler gaming people on 42nd st terminal

Also, Joe Biden would beat that ass. I aint forgot about that fade he offered up
Bro that's the funniest thing to me

The man thinks that human energy is finite and eats Chipotle and McDonalds DAILY

Biden would EASILY wash this cat

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

He did more than that. Dude got captured during a bombing run. He was literally about that life.