RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@re'up are you a lawyer? cause I thought I heard you say you had a felony...or..am I bugging?

Nah man, the latter is true,....I know a few lawyers personally, so I have those conversations with them, and I have read a lot on my own, and seen these situations, so I know a significant amount about criminal investigations.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, the latter is true,....I know a few lawyers personally, so I have those conversations with them, and I have read a lot on my own, and seen these situations, so I know a significant amount about criminal investigations.
Did your own experience with the justice system motivate you to learn about the system?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yes, as far as like in depth on the actual nature, and procedure of federal investigations, sure, some was personally motivated. But, I was one of those weird kids who speed read books, about serial killers, the FBI, homicide investigations at like 10 years old, burned through that section at the library. I was always interested from a young age.

@Cali_livin