RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Rudy never got Gotti, his ego wanted all the glory for taking down Gotti so refused to work with anyone else. Instead another prosecutor finally took him down. I can't remember his name though, I do know he is special and he's kinda trackling a really big case, maybe even historic
:blessed:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Trump has to be black mailing all these criminals into "helping" him. Every single person who gets involved with him winds up in a legal mess. :mjlol:

That moron knows where all the bodies are buried with everyone, because he's complicit with all of them, and probably calls them (to wiretapped numbers) saying he'll expose them if they don't get on board.

I would not be surprised if at the end of this, the feds have 100 different calls of Trump dialing other criminals like a fundraising call: "Hi, ________, this is the Donald. Remember that time you ______ and I helped you cover it up? Well, today's the day you re-pay me for that favor."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump has to be black mailing all these criminals into "helping" him. Every single person who gets involved with him winds up in a legal mess. :mjlol:

That moron knows where all the bodies are buried with everyone, because he's complicit with all of them, and probably calls them (to wiretapped numbers) saying he'll expose them if they don't get on board.

I would not be surprised if at the end of this, the feds have 100 different calls of Trump dialing other criminals like a fundraising call: "Hi, ________, this is the Donald. Remember that time you ______ and I helped you cover it up? Well, today's the day you re-pay me for that favor."
RED MAFIYA!!!