RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
ZIxq0Jx.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
COHEN is so fukked.

Can you imagine how many new threads of illegality were created? This is a mfer that can't walk down the street without doing something unethical/illegal. Probably has implicated a hundred more people.

EDIT:

One of the best things about these revelations is watching the right wing media try their hardest to ignore them.

Very spot on observation here I mean this dude is doing any and everything illegal and still white people will cut off their nose to spite their own face.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Didn’t Giuliani take down the mob:patrice:
Rudy never got Gotti, his ego wanted all the glory for taking down Gotti so refused to work with anyone else. Instead another prosecutor finally took him down. I can't remember his name though, I do know he is special and he's kinda trackling a really big case, maybe even historic

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It's absolutely disgusting...

When those three CACs gang tackled a Muslim terrorist on a train in France not only did they get praised as hero's, they even made a fukking movie for them...

Black unarmed man disarms white nationalist terrorist with an assualt rifle who murdered several people...Not a single fukking peep from these p*ssy conservatives...
That movie was terrible