RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ayo... @Broke Wave Listen up. You really don't follow world history like that, and its evident you don't read books on diplomacy or strategy or the history of international deals like that. I do. This is par for the course.

Iran has cheated, is cheating, and will continue to cheat. This isn't Libya we're talking about. The fact that you can't acknowledge this without veering off into comparisons about the Iraq War (something I never supported from the start, personally) shows how intellectual inept, corrupt, and shortsighted you are.

Stand up for something and call a spade a spade.

Theres a world where Iran lies, and we aren't bound to do something about it. The question is how much we're going to do about it.
Ok Einstein, when did I ever allude to the Iraq war? When did I say the phrase Iraq war? What did I say that led to this comment? Are you even reading my posts?
The first person to “veer into comparisons about the Iraq war” was YOU. STOP QUOTING OR TAGGING ME

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok Einstein, when did I ever allude to the Iraq war? When did I say the phrase Iraq war? What did I say that led to this comment? Are you even reading my posts?
The first person to “veer into comparisons about the Iraq war” was YOU. STOP QUOTING OR TAGGING ME
Ay man. You're right. Iran is really Tibet and everyone else is wrong.

OMG 1953!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
wow....

Why would his legal team leak this? To muddy the water and throw blame of the SC team playing politics? We know the leak didn't come from them, as nothing else has been leaked throughout the investigation.

There is no way Trump can answer even half of those, nevermind 43 questions without lying to the FBI, which I am not saying will end him or anything, just as a fact. He can't help it.

I think Mueller put that out as a smoke screen.. Prob made that list bogus and have to Guliani to see if he would leak it and sure enough Gooliani fell for the bait.. Now when Mueller get trump in the room they going to ask him totally different questions that’s not even on that list :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem w/ Iran is that, similar to NK, we’re past the point of any real options.

No one has the appetite for a massive land war. It’s a nonstarter politically as well as financially.

Air strikes alone won’t stop a race to the bomb if Iranians decided to take that route.

You don’t have an Iranian fifth column - both hardliners and reformists see eye to eye on question of nuclear power/development

No matter what you’re always going to have the Europeans, Chinese and Russians pushing back against any military options.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Problem w/ Iran is that, similar to NK, we’re past the point of any real options.

No one has the appetite for a massive land war. It’s a nonstarter politically as well as financially.

Air strikes alone won’t stop a race to the bomb if Iranians decided to take that route.

You don’t have an Iranian fifth column - both hardliners and reformists see eye to eye on question of nuclear power/development

No matter what you’re always going to have the Europeans, Chinese and Russians pushing back against any military options.
and thats it!

The problem is that if you get rid of the deal, people are left without paper agreements and the rules get fuzzy.