RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If the guys in here cant even agree with the simple facts i posted that tbh every real black man knows (a lot of our fam/friends done dealt with the law before), then as i said before, honestly how legit is the shyt posted in this thread
You were half right...

Pleading the 5th doesn't mean he's guilty nor is he innocent, what it means is he's SUSPECT...

In Cohen's case its important to note he plead the 5th in a CIVIL case not a CRIMINAL case which makes him even more suspect...

Why are you pleading the 5th in a civil case in which you're suing somebody for $20 million?

How you going to win a lawsuit as the plaintiff when the judge asks to hear your side of the story and you plead the 5th?

In chess we call that checkmate and that's why folk are saying Avenatti won...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You were half right...

Pleading the 5th doesn't mean he's guilty nor is he innocent, what it means is he's SUSPECT...

In Cohen's case its important to note he plead the 5th in a CIVIL case not a CRIMINAL case which makes him even more suspect...

Why are you pleading the 5th in a civil case in which you're suing somebody for $20 million?

How you going to win a lawsuit as the plaintiff when the judge asks to hear your side of the story and you plead the 5th?

In chess we call that checkmate and that's why folk are saying Avenatti won...
he happens to be under criminal
investigation, thats why he pled the fifth.

smart thing to do, keep your mouth shut and let your lawyer do
the talking

he wont win the civil case because of it,but also wont lose money because of it, and gives the investigators less ammo.

so no, im
not half right.. being a suspect and bein guilty are two diff things

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
he happens to be under criminal
investigation, thats why he pled the fifth.

smart thing to do, keep your mouth shut and let your lawyer do
the talking

he wont win the civil case because of it,but also wont lose money because of it, and gives the investigators less ammo.

send no, im
not half right.. being a suspect and bein guilty are two diff things
Don't think anybody is disagreeing that pleading the 5th was the smart thing to do...

You came in here questioning how Cohen pleading the 5th is a win for Avenatti...

And I told you why, hence the half the right part...

Cohen took an L in the civil case to protect himself in the ongoing criminal investigation...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do guilty people plead the 5th? Of course. But there are many reasons why someone who isn’t guilty of a particular crime would plead the 5th. Remember that prosecutors have very wide discretion to ask about anything that is even remotely connected to whatever investigation is taking place. And if you do talk then everything you say better be 100% true, even if it doesn’t relate directly to the crime or issue at heart of the matter. Also anything you say is now on record and will be available in perpetuity to be used in future cases etc.

Pleading the 5th is a way to prevent otherwise embarrassing information from seeing the light of day. It’s a way to prevent from accidentally exposing yourself to liability if you have a sh1tty memory. It’s a way to ensure you’re not helping corrupt ass cops from framing you.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Don't think anybody is disagreeing that pleading the 5th was the smart thing to do...

You came in here questioning how Cohen pleading the 5th is a win for Avenatti...

And I told you why, hence the half the right part...

Cohen took an L in the civil case to protect himself in the ongoing criminal investigation...
nah u really said hes suspect, to which i agreed and added that it doesnt mean guilty. u arging with me and im agreeing with you.

Ehh he doesnt win money on the civil case to win the more important criminal case. a smart outcome for
both sides :ehhh: doesnt make me half right tho

Do guilty people plead the 5th? Of course. But there are many reasons why someone who isn’t guilty of a particular crime would plead the 5th. Remember that prosecutors have very wide discretion to ask about anything that is even remotely connected to whatever investigation is taking place. And if you do talk then everything you say better be 100% true, even if it doesn’t relate directly to the crime or issue at heart of the matter. Also anything you say is now on record and will be available in perpetuity to be used in future cases etc.

Pleading the 5th is a way to prevent otherwise embarrassing information from seeing the light of day. It’s a way to prevent from accidentally exposing yourself to liability if you have a sh1tty memory. It’s a way to ensure you’re not helping corrupt ass cops from framing you.

100% agree :ehh:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
From tonight’s Maddow:

So Rex Tillerson read out a statement on his visit to China, that appears to be written by China, conceding American interests in Taiwan and the disputed territorial islands ....and the statement was given to him by Jared Kushner? :hhh:

Kushner is compromised with multiple countries

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
the real determination on if cohen won the battle for the civil case is if the case will be delayed (i dont think he’ll
win)

all this other jibber jabber from emotional folks means nothing but exposing who didnt stay up in social studies class

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
From tonight’s Maddow:

So Rex Tillerson read out a statement on his visit to China, that appears to be written by China, conceding American interests in Taiwan and the disputed territorial islands ....and the statement was given to him by Jared Kushner? :hhh:

Kushner is compromised with multiple countries

Her interview with the author definitely sold me on reading the book. He has every living secretary of state on record in the book.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Her interview with the author definitely sold me on reading the book. He has every living secretary of state on record in the book.

It’s crazy that the author, Ronan Farrow, is the son of Mia Farrow & woody Allen (officially, but obviously Frank Sinatra), worked as an MSNBC reporter for a bit before being given the boot, then writes an exposé on Weinstein that triggers his downfall and the #metoo movement, and ultimately wins the Pulitzer for it

He’ll probably get another one the way this book is looking

Last edited: