RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this something that anyone can evoke?
i genuinely ignorant of when it can and cannot be used.

invoke

tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
is this something that anyone can evoke?
i genuinely ignorant of when it can and cannot be used.
You know how when your girlfriend asks if you've cheated? :sas1:

And you say "I plead the fifth" :whoa:

You can say it....:usure:

But did you help your case? :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's important that the 5th amendment exists, but you have to laugh every time it's invoked

"Yeah I'm guilty, but YOU have to prove it."
its the same as having a jury of your peers

Its necessary, but it begs what you're having a trial in the first place :francis:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Best way to not talk yourself into being found guilty of a crime you may not have committed is keeping your mouth shut.

A lot of brothers in prison for that very reason. Not a 100% indicator of guilt.

Hope he’s guilty tho for fukkery purposes

You keep proving yourself dumb and dumb after every post. Pleading the fifth is basically saying "yes, I am guilty, but prove it". It is a 100% indicator of guilt.

If you are on trial for a crime committed 100 miles away from you, but prosecutors still believe it was you, no reputable lawyer in America will tell you to plead the Fifth. None. 0. If you plead the fifth, that's already a sign of a cover-up. If you are innocent, then you would agree to cooperate and be exonerated.

I am expecting you to come back on some lots of brothers didn't take the 5th which is complete dumb rhetoric and bullshyt. Lots of brothers are falsely imprisoned due to racial bias, racism, racial profiling, and of course their team encouraging them to take a plea instead since the plea you serve 5 instead of 10 or 20 years. Some jurors don't even care about facts when they see a black person. You go and plead the fifth, then it's all hell breaking loose from that point.

Why are you always here with that half cooked and subtle defense for Trump team? So, you wanna see Cohen get charged for fukkery? Do you live in America? Do you understand the implications?

We need a cleanse in this forum. I swear.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You keep proving yourself dumb and dumb after every post. Pleading the fifth is basically saying "yes, I am guilty, but prove it". It is a 100% indicator of guilt.

If you are on trial for a crime committed 100 miles away from you, but prosecutors still believe it was you, no reputable lawyer in America will tell you to plead the Fifth. None. 0. If you plead the fifth, that's already a sign of a cover-up. If you are innocent, then you would agree to cooperate and be exonerated.

I am expecting you to come back on some lots of brothers didn't take the 5th which is complete dumb rhetoric and bullshyt. Lots of brothers are falsely imprisoned due to racial bias, racism, racial profiling, and of course their team encouraging them to take a plea instead since the plea you serve 5 instead of 10 or 20 years. Some jurors don't even care about facts when they see a black person. You go and plead the fifth, then it's all hell breaking loose from that point.

Why are you always here with that half cooked and subtle defense for Trump team? So, you wanna see Cohen get charged for fukkery? Do you live in America? Do you understand the implications?

We need a cleanse in this forum. I swear.
Pleading the fifth does not mean you are guilty 100% of the time :russ: , just like invoking your right to remain silent when under arrest doesnt mean you are guilty...where did you get that statistic I’d like to fact check that:russ:

Actually, a lawyer may tell their client to plead the fifth instead of talking with prosecutors who believe his client did it :russ: Let them go ahead and prove you did a crime you were 100 miles away from with no evidence :russ:

Pleading the fifth does not mean “all hell breaks loose”

Stop being so dramatic and emotional, a lot
of innocent brothers would not be in jail had they pled the didth and kept their mouth shut :yeshrug: thats a fact

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
troll elsewhere

:camby:
So my statement is a lie?
https://www.quora.com/Why-would-an-innocent-person-plead-the-fifth-amendment

I don’t remember the name of the ABC TV show I was watching — it was a documentary about the justice system in a big city — but it featured a young man who ran with a gang and was accused of murdering some other gangbanger. He swore up and down that he was innocent and probably was, too, based on the lack of circumstantial evidence.

However, when his lawyer asked him, “Tell me your side of the story. Tell me what you’d say in court if you had the chance,” it was clear from the young man’s statements that even if the young man hadn’t killed the victim, it wouldn’t have mattered one bit to him if he had. After the lawyer finished listening, he told the young man frankly, “I can’t put you on the stand. If I put you on the stand, you’re toast.”

So that’s one reason.

And then there’s just the simple factor that if your lawyer thinks he has a strong enough case to get you acquitted without your having to testify, he’s going to go with that option. Why? Because then you can’t make the mistake of saying something that could make you look bad, even though you think it’s something helpful or just the God’s-honest truth. The fewer variables for your lawyer to control, the better, and your testimony, in the grand scheme of things, is just another variable that your lawyer will decide whether to include.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
it's only applicable in certain situations it isn't some magical get of jail card cac
So if its applicable in certain situations, my statement stands. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I didnt say cohen was innocent of anything, nikkas in here just in they feelings and emotional, reaching for anything.

And im verified on here breh ask houston. cant say the same for you

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So if its applicable in certain situations, my statement stands. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I didnt say cohen was innocent of anything, nikkas in here just in they feelings and emotional, reaching for anything.

And im verified on here breh ask houston. cant say the same for you

:camby: back to tlr

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I think what many people are missing is the 5th is often about further incrimination

Its like if youre neighbor got clapped and youre accused. But really you was across town running a drill that night.

The 5th means you dont have to admit to committing to that other crime just because you were falsely accused of a different thing

Without this protection the police/DA could get into even more fukkery