RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I have few illusions about much, esp. regarding entertainment media industry....but Lemon, (who I know has a history, but really stepped up post 2016) posing with Hannity? Dude is a full on racist, preaching hate speech, and you pose for a pic? Joy Reid too, I think.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This guy Trump wants to run the VA is a raging alcoholic, why did Obama cosign this dude? How you going to be the presidents doctor and just be drunk all the time? You have to be ready for anything so you can try to save the presidents life. On top of that he's just writing prescriptions out for whatever he wants. Dude must have a good personality. Trump wants hire a drug addict to run the VA. Smhhhhhhhhhhh it never ends

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The way Cheeto took his hand and dragged him off...

That's some straight prison bytch put your hand in my pocket shyt...:mjlol:

Macron must be like WTF was I thinking coming here...:snoop:

You got it. French people are very good at hiding their hands and showing poker face. Macron probably went on a rant after he left.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The way Cheeto took his hand and dragged him off...
That's some straight prison bytch put your hand in my pocket shyt...:mjlol:
Macron must be like WTF was I thinking coming here...:snoop:

if i met someone who spoke, behaved and had the mannerisms of trump i would truly think the person had some sort of mental issues.
so many simple interpersonal and cultural norms are completely ignored by him.
acting like a stranger in a strange land when he's been here his whole life.

Macron is gonna get roasted back in Paris whether or not he is successful with this trip.
i'd like to see how French political cartoonists serve that ether.